- Product 485513
Chauvet Scorpion GBC Aerial Effect Laser Light
- Write a Review
The Chauvet Scorpion GBC aerial effect laser features blue and green lasers that mix to create cyan and can be programmed to rotate, roll, morph, and...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
The Chauvet Scorpion GBC aerial effect laser features blue and green lasers that mix to create cyan and can be programmed to rotate, roll, morph, and zoom into 32 built-in pattern selections. Each pattern can accomplish all of these movements through the Chauvet laser light's 10 channels of DMX control. The Scorpion's spectacular show, with a 53-degree coverage angle, is powered by separate 30mW green and 40mW blue diodes. Color selections include green, blue and/or cyan with strobe control.
An effect laser that rotates, rolls, morphs, and zooms into 32 built-in patterns.
- 10-channel, DMX-512-controlled green, blue, and cyan aerial effect laser
- Light source: 532nm/30mW green laser diode, 473nm/30mW blue laser diode
- Programmable pan, tilt, and zoom with separate X, Y, and Z rolling effects
- 32 built-in pattern selections each with adjustable parameters
- Color selection of green, blue, and/or cyan with strobe control
- Built-in automatic programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Built-in sound activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Multiple mounting locations for bracket
- Weight: 7.8 lb.
Paint your party with electric patterns with the Scorpion GBC laser light. Own it today!
Scorpion GBC Aerial Effect Laser Light
- Coverage angle: 53Â°
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 23W, 0.3A operating, 0.3A inrush
- Power and current: 230V, 50Hz: 20W, 0.2A operating, 0.2A inrush
- Additional power output: max 20 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- AC power: autoswitching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
- Complies with FDA/CDRH standards for Class 3R