- Product 485513
Chauvet Scorpion GBC Aerial Effect Laser Light
- Write a Review
The Chauvet Scorpion GBC aerial effect laser features blue and green lasers that mix to create cyan and can be programmed to rotate, roll, morph, and...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An effect laser that rotates, rolls, morphs, and zooms into 32 built-in patterns.
The Chauvet Scorpion GBC aerial effect laser features blue and green lasers that mix to create cyan and can be programmed to rotate, roll, morph, and zoom into 32 built-in pattern selections. Each pattern can accomplish all of these movements through the Chauvet laser light's 10 channels of DMX control. The Scorpion's spectacular show, with a 53-degree coverage angle, is powered by separate 30mW green and 40mW blue diodes. Color selections include green, blue and/or cyan with strobe control.
- 10-channel, DMX-512-controlled green, blue, and cyan aerial effect laser
- Light source: 532nm/30mW green laser diode, 473nm/30mW blue laser diode
- Programmable pan, tilt, and zoom with separate X, Y, and Z rolling effects
- 32 built-in pattern selections each with adjustable parameters
- Color selection of green, blue, and/or cyan with strobe control
- Built-in automatic programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Built-in sound activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Multiple mounting locations for bracket
- Weight: 7.8 lb.
Paint your party with electric patterns with the Scorpion GBC laser light. Own it today!
Scorpion GBC Aerial Effect Laser Light
- Coverage angle: 53
Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 23W, 0.3A operating, 0.3A inrush
Power and current: 230V, 50Hz: 20W, 0.2A operating, 0.2A inrush
Additional power output: max 20 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
AC power: autoswitching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
Complies with FDA/CDRH standards for Class 3R