- Product 809523
Chauvet Scorpion Storm RG Red & Green Laser
- Write a Review
The Chauvet Scorpion Storm RG will rain red and green laser lights all over the room for a dazzling array of color. This Scorpion Storm effect light ...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
The Chauvet Scorpion Storm RG will rain red and green laser lights all over the room for a dazzling array of color. This Scorpion Storm effect light is a 4-channel DMX-512 controlled laser which operates in auto or sound-activated mode. Both modes have their own built-in programs. You can choose either color one at a time or use both at once. The Chauvet Scorpion Storm RG Laser also has a unique star pattern that is sure to capture attention. The Storm RG has a built-in cooling fan as well as an integrated hanging bracket. The Chauvet Scorpion Storm RG laser light has an 82° coverage angle making it good for even larger venues.
Dual laser power for more of a light shower.
- 4-channel DMX-512 controlled red and green laser
- Operating modes: auto, sound activation
- Motor rotation speed and direction adjustments
- Laser on/off & standalone via DMX
- Color selection: red, green, or both red & green (with strobe control)
- Built-in automatic programs via master/slave or DMX
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Complies with FDA/CDRH standards for Class IIIA
- Creates a unique laser star field effect with hundreds of beams
- Additional power output: max 26 units @ 120V
- Cooling fan
Scorpion Storm RG Red & Green Laser
- Coverage angle: 82°
- Light source: 532nm/40mW green laser module, 650nm/60mW red laser module
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 25W, 0.3A operating, 0.7A inrush, PF 0.83
- AC power: Switchable 115V/230V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Size: 8.5"W x 8.5"H x 13.5"W
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Chauvet Scorpion Storm RG Red & Green Laser:
Auto (sound activiation) feature did not work. Now I am left to deal with Chauvet's horrible customer service. I still have it and suspect I may be stuck with it. Waste of $199. Don't buy a restocked laser. You'll regret it.