- Product 620634
Chauvet Scorpion Storm RGX
- Write a Review
The Chauvet Scorpion Storm RGX 4-channel, DMX-512 controlled red and green effect laser creates a unique star field lighting effect. Scorpion Storm i...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
The Chauvet Scorpion Storm RGX 4-channel, DMX-512 controlled red and green effect laser creates a unique star field lighting effect. Scorpion Storm is powered by 30-milliwatt green and red laser modules that create multiple patterns and hundreds of beams. The Chauvet Scorpion Storm offers color selections of red, green, or both red and green with strobe control. An effect motor controls the Scorpion Sotrm RGX lights rotations. Built-in automatic and sound-activated programs operate through master/slave or DMX modes.
A four-channel, DMX-controlled laser lighting effect that will place dancers in a field of stars.
- 4-channel DMX-512 red and green effect laser
- Effect motor with control of rotation
- Color selection of red, green, or both red & green with strobe control
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX modes (red and/or green, fast or slow)
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX modes (red and/or green)
- Creates a unique star field effect with many patterns and hundreds of beams
- Coverage angle: 114
- Multiple mounting locations for the bracket
- Additional power output: max 36 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
Stargazers and dancers alike will marvel at the system of stars created when you buy the Scorpion Storm RGX.
Scorpion Storm RGX
- Light source: 532nm/30mW green laser diode, 650nm/80mW red laser diode
Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 11W, 0.1A operating, 0.4A inrush
AC power: Autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz
Weight: 4.6 lb.
Dimensions: 11" H x 8.5" W x 9.3" D
Complies with FDA/CDRH standards for Class 3R
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Chauvet Scorpion Storm RGX:
I have this light in my dorm. It is only 10 feet away from the wall, and it covers the entire wall, plus half the ceiling, half the floor, and part of the walls perpendicular to the facing wall. If it were in a room with enough space to let it open up, it would easily cover a 20' x 20' wall. Sound activated mode is amazing, following every beat. Two of these would be all the lighting you need for a party of 100. The effects are very 3D as well.