More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- H90528 000000000 H90528000000000
Chauvet SlimPAR 64 RGBA LED PAR Light Effect
- Write a Review
SlimPAR 64 RGBA is an LED PAR 64 with a slim, 2.5-inch thick casing that can fit almost anywhere. Boasting 180 red, green, blue and amber LEDs, the f...Read More
Slimline, low-profile PAR with red, green, blue and amber LEDs.
SlimPAR 64 RGBA is an LED PAR 64 with a slim, 2.5-inch thick casing that can fit almost anywhere. Boasting 180 red, green, blue and amber LEDs, the fixture offers static colors and color mixing with or without DMX. Use built-in automated and sound-activated programs and variable speed-pulse effect for use on the fly, or create your own looks using 4- or 8-channel DMX mode.
- An exciting, new RGBA addition to the popular SlimPAR family
- Punchy amber LEDs help generate many additional colors and natural color temperatures
- Extremely bright and compact fixture fits in places where others cannot
- Compatible for use with the Satellite battery-operated system
- Great for quiet installations thanks to its 100% silent operation no moving parts
- Create any color without a DMX controller using the built-in digital display
- Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
- Works in master/slave with other quad-color LED par cans from CHAUVET
Same small compact size, now with added amber LEDs, order today.
SlimPAR 64 RGBA LED PAR Light Effect
- DMX channels: 4 or 8
DMX connectors: 3-pin
Light source: 180 (39 red, 39 green, 51 blue, 51 amber) LEDs
Beam angle: 14
Field angle: 23
Illuminance: 1,325 @ 2 m
Power linking: 40 units @ 120 V / 60 units @ 230 V
Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Power and current: 30 W, 0.3 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
Power and current: 33 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.3 kg)
Size: 10.8 x 10.8 x 2.6 in (276 x 275 x 66 mm)
Approvals: CE, MET
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Value
- Quick Setup
Comments about Chauvet SlimPAR 64 RGBA LED PAR Light Effect:
This is an honest PAR38 300watt flood equivalent - up to 25ft. Works great, easy to program. My only previous lighting experience was with incandescent - so this was a learning process for me. Four of these and the OBEY 40 - and you've got yourself a cool light show for a small band.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.