- Product 703040
CME Matrix K Firewire Audio Matrix Interface
- Write a Review
Got something you think the world needs to hear? Thinking about podcasting? One simple solution would be the CME Matrix K FireWire Audio Interface. I...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Got something you think the world needs to hear? Thinking about podcasting? One simple solution would be the CME Matrix K FireWire Audio Interface. It features a built-in XLR combo input for microphone, guitar, or bass with +48 phantom power and gain control; a 1/8" TRS line input for an external audio source such as an MP3 player, also with gain control; 2-channel balanced 1/4" TRS line outputs with volume knob for monitor speakers; and 1 set of signal and peak LEDs for left/right input channels to ensure what you're wanting to broadcast to the world sounds the way you want it to. The Matrix K also has 2 headphone jacks (one 1/4", one 1/8", front and back respectively).
If you're ready to podcast, let your ideas enter the Matrix K first.
- XLR combo input for microphone, guitar, or bass with +48V phantom power and gain knob
- 1 stereo TRS (1/8") line input for external audio source like MP3 with gain knob
- 2-channel balanced TRS (1/4") line output with volume knob for monitor speakers
- 2 sets of TRS (one 1/4", one 1/8") high power headphone outputs with volume knob
- FireWire computer audio interface, Windows XP and Mac OS X compatible, FireWire ASIO driver.
- Ultra low noise and high quality sound solution for podcasting
- Dual buses for stereo and monitor, direct hardware monitoring
- 1 set of signal and peak LEDs for left/right input channels
- Direct Monitor switcher for professional pre/post monitoring