- Product 703037
CME Xcorpio A USB 2.0 Computer Audio Interface
- Write a Review
It may look like of a replica of a rare Star Wars spaceship, but the CME Xcorpio A interface is not a toy, unless you're one of those musicians who r...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
It may look like of a replica of a rare Star Wars spaceship, but the CME Xcorpio A interface is not a toy, unless you're one of those musicians who refers to all their gear as toys. In reality, it's a hi-speed USB 2.0-compliant computer audio interface with two high quality XLR analog inputs, two RCA monitor outputs, and a headphone output. Supporting a wide range of sample rates (32k, 441.k, 48k, 96KHz), it gives you 24-bit/96KHz AD/DA conversion as well as a 480Mbps transfer rate. A direct monitor switcher allows for professional pre/post zero-latency monitoring while an LED indicator helps you keep track of I/O overload.
The solidly designed Xcorpio's XLR cables come preattached, eliminating the need for extra cables. Simply plug in your mics, connect the included USB cable to the Xcorpio and your Windows XP computer or laptop, and you've got instant plug-and-play recording anytime, anywhere.
When you're tired of toying around, and are ready to do some serious recording, think of the Xcorpio A.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface
- Professional 24-bit/96KHz AD/DA convertor
- Support wide range of sample rates like 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 96KHz
- Frequency response 20Hz-20kHz, Â±0.1dB
- Dynamic range 100dB A-weighted
- 2 balanced XLR analog inputs
- Any channel can be switched to a different signal source with fixed preset gain
- High-quality microphone and guitar analog pre-amp, maximum gain +18dB
- 1 headphone monitor output with volume knob
- 2 RCA line out for monitor speakers
- Input/output LED with overload indicator
- Plug and play, full duplex
- ASIO 2.0 driver, zero latency with direct monitoring
- Under WDM driver can record with hardware monitoring for better application compatibility
- Separate USB cable