- Product 703038
CME Xcorpio I USB 2.0 Computer Audio Interface
- Write a Review
The CME Xcorpio I is a hi-speed USB 2.0-compliant computer audio interface with two high quality TRS analog inputs, two RCA monitor outputs, and a he...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The CME Xcorpio I is a hi-speed USB 2.0-compliant computer audio interface with two high quality TRS analog inputs, two RCA monitor outputs, and a headphone output. Supporting a wide range of sample rates (32k, 441.k, 48k, 96KHz), it gives you 24-bit/96KHz AD/DA conversion as well as a 480Mbps transfer rate. A direct monitor switcher allows for professional pre/post zero-latency monitoring while an LED indicator helps you keep track of I/O overload.
The Xcorpio I's bionic design includes a metal clip for when you want to lay down guitar licks without the worry of your interface getting kicked around, or stepped on. It's TRS signal cables are preattached and, with the included USB cable, give you instant plug-and-play on a Windows XP computer or laptop for recording any time, anywhere without the need for buying more cable.
If you've got an axe to grind, and want a simple, yet solid, interface to capture every note, get the Xcorpio I.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface
- Professional 24-bit/96KHz AD/DA convertor
- Support wide range of sample rates like 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 96KHz
- Frequency response 20Hz-20kHz, ±0.1dB
- Dynamic range 100dB A-weighted
- 2 balanced XLR analog inputs
- Any channel can be switched to a different signal source with fixed preset gain
- High-quality microphone and guitar analog pre-amp, maximum gain +18dB
- 1 headphone monitor output with volume knob
- 2 RCA line out for monitor speakers
- Input/output LED with overload indicator
- Plug and play, full duplex
- ASIO 2.0 driver, zero latency with direct monitoring
- Under WDM driver can record with hardware monitoring for better application compatibility