- Product 484277
Cortex DMIX-600 with Case and Headphones
- Write a Review
Get control of your digital music with the Cortex DMIX-600 controller package; including a pair of Cortex CHP-2500 Professional Headphones, and the F...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Hands-on mixing control for your iPod and USB devices, a pair of headphones and flight case, all in one complete package.
Get control of your digital music with the Cortex DMIX-600 controller package; including a pair of Cortex CHP-2500 Professional Headphones, and the FC-DMX Flight Case to carefully protect your new gear.
Built around the same engine as the HDC-1000, the DMIX Series integrates the power of Cortex's patent-pending USB compatible technology and a 2-channel mixer into one compact, easy-to-carry, all-in-one, digital mixing solution (only 12 lb.). Whether mixing at home, in the club, or at a party, the DMIX-600 delivers optimum functionality and control of your digital music files stored on an iPod, external hard drive, or USB flash drive that is perfect for portable setups, permanent installations and mobile DJ rigs.
Cortex CHP-2500 Headphones
Cortex CHP-2500 Professional Monitoring Headphones were designed for the most demanding DJ, audiophile, or sound critic. CHP-2500 headphones feature low distortion and a frequency response of 16Hz - 20kHz. These Cortex headphones easily reproduce deep bass as well as crisp highs.
Constructed to be comfortable, durable, and lightweight, CHP-2500 headphones are built to offer you long-term performance, satisfaction, and comfort. The rotating ear-cup allows for variable positioning including single-sided or shoulder-rest wearing, and the extra long (over 13 feet) non”tangle cable allows you to move about freely in your studio or booth. The headphone's collapsible design offers maximum flexibility for storage and transportation.
Packaged in a stylish gift box and loaded with accessories, including a carry bag, additional cloth ear pads, and standard gold-plated mini plug connector with gold 1/4" (6.3mm) adapter, Cortex CHP-2500 Professional Monitoring Headphones are a fine choice for any quality-conscious audio professional.
Cortex FC-DMIX Flight Case
The Cortex flight case is built solid for your DMIX DJ controller with a heavy-duty aluminum valence, chrome-plated lockable latches, and through-bolted handles for extra strength. A flight-grade EPS foam protective interior and deep plush lining keeps buttons, knobs, and faders well protected. The FC-DMIX case is guaranteed to extend the life and performance of your Cortex DMIX control station.
- Full CBR (constant bit rate) and VBR (variable bit rate) MP3 compatibility
- Dual 80-character text-only, dot matrix display shows song titles and other playback information to keep you on track during your mix
- Dual, touch-sensitive jog wheels with jog mode select to help you quickly store œHot Cue points in your song
- Various effects like filer, flanger, and reverb, will keep your mixes interesting
- Soft skin ear-pads provide high ambient noise attenuation
- Rotating ear-cup allows you to monitor your mixes with comfort and ease
- Standard gold-plated mini plug connector, along with ¼ gold plated adapter give you clear sound transfer
- Compact folding design, and stylish carry bag to keep your headphones safe and easy to transport
- Perfect fit for your Cortex DMIX Controller
- Heavy-duty construction, through-bolted handles, and chrome-plated lockable latches for added protection and security while in transport or storage
- Removable lid and removable front valance, ideal access so there' never a need to remove the controller from the case
- Deep, lush lining and flight-graded EPS foam interior will keep all of the controllers buttons, knobs, and faders well protected
Time to scratch that digital itch. Order this ready-to-go DJ package today.
- iTunes playlist compatibility
- Library cataloging
- Multiple search options
- File explorer mode
- On-the-fly playlist creation and editing
- Storage device selection
- USB Link for storage device sharing
- Storage device selection with external CD drive option
- Keyboard connection for search and navigation
- Dual-touch sensitive jog wheel with jog mode select
- Dual 80 character text-only dot matrix displays for playback information
- Instant Start and Cue with preview
- Dual "Hot cues"
- Three Effects (Filter, Flanger, Reverb) plus Scratch
- Single/continuous play modes
- Shuffle mode for unattended playback
- Dual Mode Jog Wheel for search or pitch bend
- Pitch bend via Jog wheel or buttons
- Pitch control with range of +/- 24%
- Mixer Section Features
- 3-band EQ w/ Gain Control
- Red "Fluid" diffused VU meters
- Cue fader
- Master/cue select switch for headphone preview
- 1/4" headphone output
- 1/4" mic input with 2 band EQ
- 45mm Rail Glide Crossfader with selectable cross fader curve
- Auxiliary inputs for phono or line devices
- Dual ground screws for easy connectivity
- Balanced XLR master output
- RCA outputs for Master, Booth and Record
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" x 19" x 10-1/2"
- Weight: 12lb.
- Type: Dynamic
- Driver diameter: 50mm
- Impedance: 45 ohms
- Sensitivity: 104dB
- Frequency response: 16Hz-20kHz
- Power handling capability: 2000mW
- Cable: 4mm x 1.2 spring cable (full stretch length approx. 4m)
- Adaptor plug: 3.5mm + 6.3mm
- Weight: 0.65 lbs.
- Heavy-duty aluminum valance
- EPS foam protective interior
- Chrome-plated lockable latches
- Removable lid
- Removable front valance
- Heavy-duty rubber feet
- Dimensions: 15.2"W x 21.65"H x 6.2"D
- Weight: 13lb.