- Product 482876
Cortex MIX-R1U 2-Channel DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
The Cortex MIX-R1U is a 2-channel DJ mixer is ideal for nightclub and bar installations, as well as mobile disc jockey use. This 'easy on your back a...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Perfect for nightclubs and bar installations.
The Cortex MIX-R1U is a 2-channel DJ mixer is ideal for nightclub and bar installations, as well as mobile disc jockey use. This 'easy on your back and wallet' Cortex DJ mixer is packed with all the necessary features for a great performance and unparalleled mix. The MIX-R1U is equipped with 2 stereo channels, each with a 2-band EQ, adjustable gain, front mounted XLR microphone input with Auto-Talkover that protects against microphone feedback, a high performance cross fader and balanced XLR outputs for pro installs. The Cortex MIX-R1U Mixer redefines what it means to be compact yet versatile.
The MIX-R1U DJ mixer's simple layout, quality circuitry and compact design make it an essential addition to any pro audio or pro DJ rig. This Cortex audio mixer is compact, rack mountable, lightweight, mobile and professional.
- 1U Rack mount steel chassis
- 2 convertible Phono/Line channels
- 2 band EQ and level gain on each channel
- 5 segment bright LED's on each channel
- Cue Rotary and adjustable Cue volume
- Separate CUE buttons for each channel
- 1„4" headphone output with volume control
- One XLR microphone input in front
- One 1„4" microphone input in the back
- Microphone volume with auto talk-over
- Balanced XLR Master Output
- 1„4" Auxiliary output with separate gain for installation
- 45mm Super-Smooth Cross-fader
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Cortex MIX-R1U 2-Channel DJ Mixer:
I honestly don't understand how this is so cheap. it has all the features needed for a 2 channel rackmount mixer and its built like a tank. never failed me. its pretty much the same as a Rane MP2S and almost a 4th of the price.. seriously?! cant go wrong.