- Product 701785
Creamware PowerPulsar Plus 15-Chip DSP Card
- Write a Review
15 SHARC processing chips take the load off your CPU for effects, sampling, synthesis, and so on, adding a LOT of muscle for flawless recording with ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Amazingly powerful software/hardware combo with 20 I/O.
15 SHARC processing chips take the load off your CPU for effects, sampling, synthesis, and so on, adding a LOT of muscle for flawless recording with low latency. PowerPulsar is an utterly flexible DSP system that supports you in all phases of music production.
PowerPulsar is the big brother to Pulsar II, with even more concentrated DSP power. It includes the same software as Pulsar II, in combination with the SCOPE hardware. With 15 DSPs, this is the highest-performance audio board available.
20 I/Os comprise: 2 balanced analog, 16 ADAT digital, 2 S/PDIF that can be used in place of one of the ADATs, and 2 AES/EBU balanced XLR. PowerPulsar gives you a professional digital mixer, a full rack of effects, a collection of high-caliber synthesizers, a powerful studio sampler, a routing patchbay, and dozens of additional studio tools - all right inside your music computer. It all works perfectly along with your favorite audio sequencer and behaves just like external hardware equipment. You can even integrate external audio signals live. The unique SCOPE DSP technology makes it all possible.
- Full-featured 24/48-channel digital mixer for internal and external signal sources
- More than 50 excellent 32-bit effects processors, incl. high-end MasterVerb reverb
- 9 virtual synthesizers: analog, wavetable, vector synthesis and more
- Modular synth with over 140 modules and 80 patches
- Thousands of inspiring sounds
- Professional DSP-based studio sampler STS-3000
- Live processing with no latency whatsoever
- 32-bit floating point processing
- SCOPE Live Bar for complete studio control from one central spot
- Expandable with all plug-ins of the SCOPE Fusion Platform
- 20 I/Os:
- 2 balanced analog
- 16 ADAT digital
- 2 S/PDIF that can be used in place of one of the ADATs
- 2 AES/EBU balanced XLR
- PCI card for PC & Mac with 15 SHARC DSPs
- Onboard processing of all software studio tools (32-bit floating point processing)
- All inputs and outputs in 24-bit/96kHz for compromise-free sound quality
- Ultra-Low-Latency Interface with hardware-based ASIO support
- High-speed drivers for ASIO 2.0, MME, DirectSound, triple DAT, GSIF, Sound Manager, OMS
- MIDI Interface (I/O/T)
- DSP power and I/Os flexibly expandable via S/TDM
Inspiring. Flexible. Powerful. Pulsar is designed to put you a giant leap ahead. Order now and get moving!