- Product 701790
Creamware Pulsar II Z-Link 6-Chip DSP Card
- Write a Review
6 SHARC processing chips take the load off your CPU for effects, sampling, synthesis, and so on, adding muscle for glitch-free recording with low lat...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Affordable, incredibly powerful virtual studio with 28 I/O.
6 SHARC processing chips take the load off your CPU for effects, sampling, synthesis, and so on, adding muscle for glitch-free recording with low latency. It's a recording I/O card, a digital mixer, an effects rack, a synth collection, a studio sampler, and a routing patch bay used in any combination.
It all works perfectly along with your favorite audio sequencer and behaves just like external hardware equipment. You can even integrate external audio signals live. 28 I/Os comprise: 2 unbalanced analog, 8 ADAT with EIAJ connectors, 2 S/PDIF coaxial, 2 S/PDIF optical that can be used in place of one of the ADATs, and 16 Z-Link.
Since its introduction in 1998, Pulsar has conquered the hearts and studios of thousands of musicians and producers all over the world -- from home recording studios to the largest Hollywood film studios.
- Full-featured 24/48-channel digital mixer for internal and external signal sources
- More than 50 excellent 32-bit effects processors, including high-end MasterVerb reverb
- 9 virtual synthesizers: analog, wavetable, vector synthesis, and more
- Modular synth with over 140 modules and 80 patches
- Thousands of inspiring sounds
- Professional DSP-based studio sampler STS-3000
- Live processing with no latency whatsoever
- 32-bit floating point processing
- SCOPE Live Bar for complete studio control from one central spot
- Expandable with all plug-ins of the SCOPE Fusion Platform
- PCI card for PC & Mac with 15 SHARC DSPs
- Onboard processing of all software studio tools (32-bit floating point processing)
- All inputs and outputs in 24-bit/96kHz for compromise-free sound quality
- Ultra-Low-Latency Interface with hardware-based ASIO support
- High-speed drivers for ASIO 2.0, MME, DirectSound, triple DAT, GSIF, Sound Manager, OMS
- MIDI Interface (I/O/T)
- DSP power and I/Os flexibly expandable via S/TDM
- 28 I/Os comprise:
- 2 unbalanced analog
- 8 ADAT with EIAJ connectors
- 2 S/PDIF coaxial
- 2 S/PDIF optical that can be used in place of one of the ADATs
Order now to find out why this is one of the world's favorite hardware/software recording solutions.