- Product 249937
Creamware Scope Professional with Plus DSP Card
- Write a Review
The CreamWare Scope Professional with Plus DSP Card bristles with 14 DSPs for the ultimate in high performance audio production. Includes 48/96 chann...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
For audio professionals who demand the best!
The CreamWare Scope Professional with Plus DSP Card bristles with 14 DSPs for the ultimate in high performance audio production. Includes 48/96 channel mixing, over 50 high-end effects, and a modular synth with over 140 modules and 80 patches. Upgraded with extended Mix, Effects, and Synth packages. Also includes STS-4000 DSP-based sampler. I/O: balanced analog XLR, AES/EBU, and 2 ADAT.
When you register your SCOPE Project online, you'll be entitled to a free download of the Synth&Sampler and Mix&Master Packs.
The Mix&Master Pack contains additional effects, mastering, acoustic processing, compression, mixing, and vocoder tools. The Synth&Sampler Pack contains additional synthesizers, samplers, and drum machines.
- PCI board equipped with 14 SHARC DSPs
- I/O: balanced analog XLR, AES/EBU, and 2 ADAT
- MIDI in and out
- All I/Os usable in parallel at the same time
- 48/96-channel mixer for internal and external signals
- Over 50 high-end effects
- Modular synthesizer with 140 modules, 80 patches, and thousands of sounds
- 9 virtual synthesizers: analog, wavetable, vector synthesis, and more
- STS-4000 DSP-based sampler
- Upgraded with extended Mix, Effects, and Synth packages
- 32 floating-point processing
- Live processing for zero latency
- SCOPE Live Bar controller
- Up to 3 boards SCOPE boards are seamlessly cascadable using the S/TDM bus
- Upgradeable with all SCOPE Fusion platform plug-ins
Scope Professional with Plus DSP Card
- PC requirements: 400MHz or better, 128MB of memory, Microsoft Windows ME or better
Mac requirements: G3 B/W 400MHz, 128MB of memory, MAC OS 9.x