- Product 630330
Crest Audio HP 856 56-Channel Mixer
- Write a Review
The HP-Eight professional mixing console combines Crest's legendary high-quality audio design with modern, efficient construction. The HP-Eight 56-c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The HP-Eight professional mixing console combines Crest's legendary high-quality audio design with modern, efficient construction. The HP-Eight 56-channel model is ideal for a variety of medium-capacity live performance venues and houses of worship. This quality dual-purpose (monitor or front of house) console also includes 10 aux sends on each mono input channel for use as a monitor mixer, plus five stereo line input channels with EQ, bus assignment and aux sends.
If extreme flexibility as well as exacting audio performance are required, the HP-Eight delivers those attributes and more to the budget-conscious installer and end user. The HP-Eight 56-channel mixer is filled with the functionality and performance that was once only available in much more expensive offerings.
The internal switching power supply on the HP-Eight mixing console is designed to work on worldwide voltages at 50 or 60 Hz, and a DC connector allows attachment of an optional, external backup supply (sold separately) for worry-free, redundant operation. These consoles are made in the U.S.A. and are backed by a five-year warranty.
- 56 Mono input channels - 8 analog subgroups - Left, Right, and Mono outputs
- 5 Stereo Line Input channels on faders with EQ, bus assignment, and aux sends
- Mono input channels have individual 48-volt phantom power, pad and polarity reverse switches
- 4-band equalizer on Mono inputs with two swept mid frequencies and fixed frequency high-pass filter
- 10 Auxiliary sends on mono input channels enables the console to be used as a monitor mixer
- Direct output on all mono input channels
- "Fader flip" function on aux outputs places aux masters on 100mm faders in place of groups and L/R
- 100mm high-quality faders on mono inputs, groups and separate left, right, and mono outputs
- 4-channel scene mute system
- TRS Inserts on Mono inputs and all main buses (Auxes, Groups, L/R/M)
- Full talkback and monitor systems
- Modular input blocks of 8 channels
- Internal Power supply with connector for external, redundant supply
- 2 channel matrix system
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S. by the same people who brought you the Century Series, X-Series, X-Rack Series, and V12 consoles
- Five-Year Warranty
HP 856 56-Channel Mixer
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ” 20kHz - +0/-0.5dB (Ref 1kHz) Any input to any output
THD+Noise: Input to Group or Main Output (Left/Right/Mono); <0.01% THD 20Hz to 20kHz at +15dBu out
Noise: (22Hz to 20kHz); Mic EIN: <-127 dBu; Bus Noise: Better the ”80dBu (32 Chan Routed); Residual Output Noise <-90dBu
Crosstalk: Channel Mute >90dB; Channel Routing >85dB; Channel fader attenuation >85dB; Aux Send attenuation >80dB
Phase Shift: <+/-30 degrees 20Hz to 20kHz mic in to main out
XLR Inputs: 2k5 ohms Balanced; Max Voltage Gain: Mic-In To Group To Left/Right Balanced Out= 90dB
Main Outputs: L/R/Mono: 100 Ohms Balanced Male XLR - Max Output= +28dBu; Aux/Group: 50 Ohms Gnd-Compensated/Impedance Bal TRS - Max Out= +22dBu
Insert Points: TRS Jack - Tip= Send, Ring= Return; Channel Insert Level= +4dBu; Bus Insert Levels= -2dBu
Power Supply: Internal: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz via IEC Mains connector; External: 7-Pin DC Connector provided for redundant PSU
Dimensions (W x H x D): 86" x 9" x 28" (2,185 x 229 x 712 mm)
Weight: 145 lbs. (66 kg)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
OK, this is based on specs alone, and by the specs this mixing console has the best of every thing: noise & hum are -129db, T.H.D. is 0.0007%,the list gos on and on. Considering CREST in Peavey's luxury brand you know the reliability is second to none. what is there to lose? Buy now!!!