- Product 423339
Crest Audio X 20RM Monitor Mixer
- Write a Review
The Crest Audio X-Series mixers are regarded as the most sonically accurate and operationally quiet, professional-level rack-mountable consoles in th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-end performance and an extensive feature set in a monitor system design.
The Crest Audio X-Series mixers are regarded as the most sonically accurate and operationally quiet, professional-level rack-mountable consoles in the audio industry. With high-end performance and rock-solid construction, the X-Series features a modular design and an extensive feature set suitable for any application. Available in main and monitor configurations, X-Series models feature up to 14 mono and 4 stereo inputs. Long-throw faders, versatile 4-band semi-parametric EQ, channel inserts and high-quality microphone preamplifiers are standard. The X 18R and X 20R consoles have six configurable aux buses and 3 main buses that provide plenty of front-of-house mixing configurations, while the X 18RM and X 20RM have up to 12 mono or 6 stereo mix buses for floor or in-ear monitoring.
- 12 mono inputs + 4 stereo inputs, all with mic preamps and individual 48V phantom power switches
- Built in splitter system on all 20 XLR mic/line inputs with ground lift switches on each input channel
- 12 monitor buses that can be configured mono or stereo in pairs
- Additional "stereo common input" for sending click or reference tracks to artists on all 12 buses
- Four-band mid sweep EQ for mono and stereo input channels
- 18 dB per octave high-pass filter on mono input channels
- Fully balanced XLR outputs and XLR balanced bus inputs
- Solo link system compatible with other X-Series rack mixers
- 10-space rackmount configuration