- Product 630329
Crest Audio XR-20 Rackmount Stereo Mixer
- Write a Review
Designed for today's demanding applications, the XR-20 is the first in a line of professional Crest Audio XR-Series rack mount mixers. Each input cha...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Pro-level board for live sound mixing.
Designed for today's demanding applications, the XR-20 is the first in a line of professional Crest Audio XR-Series rack mount mixers. Each input channel offers 4-band EQ with 18dB-per-octave high-pass filters on the mono input channels. Additionally, recording/studio-type features are included, such as insert points on all inputs, subgroups, aux outs and left, right and mono outputs. There are 6 aux buses, which are selectable pre- or post-fader in pairs. The XR-20's main outputs use XLR type jacks and are switchable between mic and line level. These features include a combination of 12 mono and 4 stereo inputs (a total of 20 inputs), all with mic preamps and switched 48-volt phantom power capability.
The XR-20 is designed to be used in a wide range of applications including fixed installation, live sound reinforcement, project recording studios, production facilities and broadcast. It has versatility and quality typically found only on larger, more expensive desktop units. The innovative XR-20 mixer is very cost-effective when you consider its robust construction, and exceptional performance specifications. The secret to the XR-20's enormous flexibility is the number of features that Crest has packed into the mixer and the high degree of quality and reliability engineered into its design.
Crest has added a level of quality never before seen on a compact rack-mount mixer. Individual circuit boards are used for each input channel and high quality components are employed throughout. Special consideration has been given to the rejection of unwanted external signals, including the use of AES-recommended grounding procedures. Crest XR-Rack Series mixers exhibit less than +/- 30 degrees of input-to-output phase shift - the kind of engineering quality generally reserved for only the most expensive studio consoles.
- 12 Mono inputs + 4 Stereo inputs (20 inputs total), all with mic
- preamps and individual 48-volt phantom power switches
- 100mm faders on all inputs and Left, Right, and Mono (center)
- Outputs. 60mm faders on the 4 subgroups
- Four-band EQ on all inputs
- 18dB per octave high pass filters on mono input channels.
- Insert on all inputs, subgroups, aux outs and L, R & M outputs.
- 6 Aux buses, selectable pre or post fader in pairs
- Auxes 1 and 2 are configured as Level/Pan for stereo operation
- XLR L, R & Mono outputs switchable between Line and Mic level.
- Internal universal-voltage power supply
- 1/4" TRS and RCA connectors provided on Alt Output, Monitor
- Output and Tape Input.
- Five Year Crest Audio warranty.
- Model: XR-20
- Frequency response: +0/-1dB 20Hz-20kHz ref 1kHz (any input to any output)
- THD: any output <0.01% THD 20Hz-20kHz @ +15dBu out
Mic E.I.N.: < ”128dBu 20Hz to 20kHz
Crosstalk: 150 ohm source, 60dB gain; channel mute >80dB; channel routing >80dB; channel fader attenuation >90dB; aux send attenuation >80dB
- Phase Shift: < ±30 degrees, 20Hz to 20kHz; mic-in to main out
Mic-in: XLR 4k ohm balanced; max voltage gain to main outs = 98dB
- Line-in: TRS >10k Ohms balanced
- Tape input: RCA >10k Ohms unbalanced
- Bus inputs: XLR & TRS >10k Ohms balanced
- L/R/M outputs: XLR 100 ohms balanced (switchable between line or mic level)
- Group/Dect out: 1/4" TRS 50 ohms ground compensated
- Aux outputs: XLR & TRS 50 ohms gnd compensated
- Headphones: 1/4" TRS to drive > eight-ohm phones
- Dimensions: 17.5" in height (10u) x 19" in width; 4.5" in depth behind panel
- Internal Power Supply: 100 -240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19" x 4.5" x 17.5" (483 mm x 115 mm x 445 mm)
- Weight: 30.5 lbs. (14 kg)