More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- 481609 000000000 481609000000000
Crown CDi1000 Power Amp
- Write a Review
The Crown CDi 1000 power amplifier is a professional tool designed and built for installed sound applications. Rugged and lightweight, it offers incr...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 8,512 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Proven Crown performance, for installed systems.
The Crown CDi 1000 power amplifier is a professional tool designed and built for installed sound applications. Rugged and lightweight, it offers incredible value in its class. It features an intuitive front-panel LCD screen to guide installers through configurations, and also offers onboard DSP for loudspeaker signal processing. Other features include a switch-mode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan-assisted cooling, removable Phoenix-style inputs, barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/140V loads, short-circuit protection and more. Your investment in a Crown CDi-Series power amplifier is backed by Crown's Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty.
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion for the best in music and voice reproduction
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2, 4, 8 ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting
- Fills 2U rack spaces and weighs under 19 pounds
- Barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/140V loads, removable Phoenix-style inputs
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
CDi1000 Power Amp
- 1 kHz Power
2 ohm Dual (per channel) 700W*
4 ohm Dual (per channel) 500W
8 ohm Dual (per channel) 275W
4 ohm Bridge-Mono 1,400W
70V Dual (per channel) 500W
140V Bridge-Mono 1,000W
With 0.5% THD
*With 1% THD