- H73914 000000000 H73914000000000
Crown MB3 Mini Boundary Mic
- Write a Review
The CROWN MB 3 supercardioid microphone offers a wide range of features and flexibility. The miniature, low-profile design virtually disappear when i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A small sized boundary mic with a big sound.
The CROWN MB 3 supercardioid microphone offers a wide range of features and flexibility. The miniature, low-profile design virtually disappear when installed, yet provides the same great sound as the highly-acclaimed CROWN PCC microphone series. Best of all, the CROWN MB Series provides substantial savings compared to traditional microphones.
The CROWN MB 3 is a miniature boundary microphone for multi-miking applications such as teleconferencing, distance learning, boardrooms, courtrooms, and security applications. This low-profile, circular mic permanently installs into a hole drilled in a table, lectern, or ceiling. Thanks to its supercardioid pickup pattern, the CROWN MB 3 greatly reduces ambient noise and pickup of room reverberation. The result is a clearer, more intelligible sound. On the bottom of the mic is a tubular power module with a 3-pin XLR-type output connector. It is powered by 12-48V phantom power, and has a low-impedance balanced mic-level output.
- Supercardioid polar pattern for extended reach and clarity
- CROWN PCC technologie (phase coherent cardioid) for clear and natural sound
- Miniature design, virtually disappears when installed
- LED indicator illuminates when mic is active
- Mounts easily into tabletops, walls and ceilings
- Houses of worship
- Fixed installed systems
Order a discreet mic at a great price today!
- Polar pattern: supercardioid
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa (-33 dBV)
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 22 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 72 dB (A-weighted)
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: satin black
- Dimensions: ¸ 2.74 cm x 8.4 cm (¸ 0.974 x 3.324 in.)
- Net weight: 78 g (2.7 oz.)
- ROHS: OK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.