- Product H73912
Crown MB4 Mini Boundary Mic
- Write a Review
The CROWN MB 4 is a miniature boundary microphone for multi-miking applications such as teleconferencing, distance learning, boardrooms, courtrooms, ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Reduces ambient noise and pickup of room reverberation.
The CROWN MB 4 is a miniature boundary microphone for multi-miking applications such as teleconferencing, distance learning, boardrooms, courtrooms, and TV or theatrical applications. Double-sided sticky tape is provided for attaching the unit under shelves, on walls, etc. Thanks to its supercardioid pickup pattern, the CROWN MB 4 greatly reduces ambient noise and pickup of room reverberation. The result is a clearer sound. The CROWN MB 4 has an attached cable leading to an XLR-type output connector with built-in mic electronics. It is powered by 12-48 V phantom power, and is low-impedance balanced.
Featuring an incredibly small size, the CROWN MB Series of mini-boundary, supercardioid microphones offers a wide range of features and flexibility. The miniature, low profile designs virtually disappear when installed, yet provide the same great sound as the highly-acclaimed CROWN PCC microphone series.
- Supercardioid polar pattern and CROWN PCC technologie (phase coherent cardioid) for clear, natural sound and high gain before feedback
- Miniature design, virtually disappears when installed
- Removable grille assembly can be painted
- LED indicator illuminates when mic is active
- Low-Z balanced output prevents hum and high-frequency loss
- Houses of worship
- Fixed installed systems
Order a versatile, compact boundary mic today!
MB4 Mini Boundary Mic
- Polar pattern: supercardioid
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa (-33 dBV)
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 22dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 72 dB (A-weighted)
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: satin black
- Dimensions: 3.8 cm x 1.5 cm (1.5 x .05 in.)
- Net weight: Microphone: 19 g (0.7 oz.); Power Module: 78 g (2.8 oz.)