- H73915 000000000 H73915000000000
Crown PCC130SW Boundary Microphone
- Write a Review
The CROWN PCC-130SW is a surface-mount small supercardioid microphone of professional quality. This handsomely styled unit is appropriate for use on ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Offers a wide and smooth frequency response with minimal feedback.
The CROWN PCC-130SW is a surface-mount small supercardioid microphone of professional quality. This handsomely styled unit is appropriate for use on the most elegant boardroom table or lectern. Other applications include churches, courtrooms and teleconferencing. With its small size it is less conspicuous
on a conference table than comparable mics and because of its highly directional pickup pattern, the PCC-130SW minimizes background noise and feedback.
The microphone uses the principle of phase coherency achieved by mounting a small-diameter mic capsule very near a boundary. Direct and reflected sound waves arrive at the mic in-phase, and add coherently. This enhances sensitivity, clarity and reach. Self-contained electronics eliminate the need for an in-line power module. Powered by 12-48V phantom power, the PCC-130SW has a low-impedance balanced output which permits long cable runs without hum pickup or high-frequency loss.
This inconspicuous boundary mic also features a silent-operating membrane switch that is normally off. This switch can be configured for touch on/off, momentary on or momentary off. A high-intensity LED lights when the unit is on. The 130SW is intended for multiple-microphone use on a conference table where each person wants control of his or her microphone. The microphone attenuates 70 dB when the switch is in the off position.
Capable of withstanding up to 120 dB SPL without distortion, the PCC-130SW will never overload in practical use. Its electret-condenser capsule provides a wide, smooth frequency response from 50 Hz to 20 kHz. RFI suppression is included. Self-noise is low and sensitivity is very high. A bass-tilt switch allows the user to tailor the low-end response for particular applications.
Included with each PCC-130SW is a 15-foot (4.6-m), two-conductor shielded microphone able with a TA3F connector (mic end) and 3-pin male XLR-type connector (output).
- Supercardioid polar pattern reduces background noise and provides an impressive gain-before-feedback
- CROWN PCC technologie (phase coherent cardioid) prevents phase interference due to table sound reflections
- Programmable, silent operating on/off membrane switch
- Wide and smooth frequency response
- Exceptional performance and small size
- Three-position bass-tilt switch
- Houses of worship
- Distance learning
Order an inconspicuous boundary mic today!
- Polar pattern: supercardioid polar
- Frequency range: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa (-30 dBV)
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 22 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 72 dB (A-weighted)
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Connector: Switchcraft TB3M
- Powering: 12 to 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Finish: Satin black
- Dimensions: 6.4 x 8.9 x 2.5 cm (2.5 x 3.49 x 0.988 in.)
- Net weight: 269 g (9.5 oz.) incl. cable
- Cable: 4.6 m (15 ft.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.