- Product 703202
Cycling 74 MAX/MSP Bundle
- Write a Review
Max/MSP combines the Max graphical programming environment with MSP audio extensions. Together, you'll have close to 400 objects, the building blocks...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All the building blocks for creating a complete audio application development environment.
Max/MSP combines the Max graphical programming environment with MSP audio extensions. Together, you'll have close to 400 objects, the building blocks of a complete audio application development environment. Use this powerful bundle to create applications for education, sound design, and performance.
- MSP features over 170 audio objects in the following categories:
- Audio Routing: audio gates, switches, routing matrix
- Analysis: Convert audio signals to events, detect edges, zero-crossings, RMS averaging, peak detection, signal capture
- Audio File Recording and Playback: includes looping, varispeed, sample-accurate cue creation and triggering, audio file information
- Audio Visualization: filter design, signal level meter, oscilloscope, waveform display, and editing
- Filters and Delays: recursive and non-recursive (FIR) filters, resonant filterbank, state-variable filter, comb filters, allpass filter, phase shifter, interpolating delay with feedback
- FFT Processing: forward and inverse FFT, manager for spectral processing applications with windowing and overlap, frame-based calculations, polar-to-Cartesian coordinate transformation
- Functions: sample-and-hold, breakpoint functions, nonlinear functions, function editor, counters, noise-generators, random line-segment generators, windowing functions
- Input/Output: audio input, audio output, I/O channel remapping, host VST plug-ins, host ReWire devices, play sample-accurate digital audio direct from CD
- Modifiers: sample-word and bit-depth reduction, clipping, downsampling, distortion, phase wrapping, phase distortion, smoothing, rounding, truncation, sample-and-hold
- Operators: scaling, offset, divide, trigonometric and transcendental functions, bitwise operators, sample comparisons
- Plug-in Support: parameter management, define inputs and outputs, plug-in configuration management, preset storage, host synchronization support, parameter modulation, parameter morphing
- Polyphony: manager for making any algorithm polyphonic, control CPU resources by switching voices on and off
- Sampling: sample import and export, indexed playback, interpolated playback, recording, granular sampling, looping, extract sample info
- Synthesis: wavetable oscillators, ramp generators, oscillator banks, FM applications
- Max/MSP supports a number of audio I/O standards, including:
- Apple Sound Manager
- ASIO (an audio hardware interface specification created by Steinberg), with up to 512 input and output channels
- VST (the Max/MSP application can operate as a VST plug-in, and it hosts most VST effect and instrument plug-ins)
- DirectConnect (for sending audio into ProTools)
- ReWire (for hosting ReWire device applications such as software synthesizers
- Reads and writes AIFF, Sound Designer II, WAVE, NeXT/Sun, and raw audio file formats from 8 to 64-bit resolution
- MP3 and movie soundtrack import using QuickTime
- Non-realtime operation
Build the apps you need with this powerful dual tool package. Order today.