More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- H97166 000000000 H97166000000000
D16 Group Phoscyon TB303 emulation (VST/AU) Software Download
- Write a Review
Taking the classic analog sound of the legendary 303 box into the future, PHOSCYON offers an unmatched sound together with advanced features such as ...Read More
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
Uncanny emulation of the TB303 bassline synthesizer.
Taking the classic analog sound of the legendary 303 box into the future, PHOSCYON offers an unmatched sound together with advanced features such as a state of the art Distortion unit; fully user configurable BPM sync'd Arpeggiator and Randomizer; a unique 'Play Live' mode; vintage arrangement and pattern builder, full MIDI CC support and, to top it off, an unbelievably authentic 18db/oct low pass filter!
Diehard fans of the original Bass Line will be blown away with PHOSCYON's uncanny emulation of the classic, but will also marvel at the ease with which new sounds can be crafted; sounds which were not possible on the original. PHOSCYON gives you access authentic vintage sounds at a fraction of the cost of the real thing. With the familiar Bass Line interface coupled with the added sound generation tools, PHOSCYON is quite simply in a class of its own.
PHOSCYON's designers are also musicians who believe that in order for electronic music to stay relevant, it needs to evolve - just like any other genre. D16's approach is to give forward thinking musicians and producers the tools they need to craft the sounds they want. Whether it's Techno, Acid, Triphop, IDM, D&B, Ambient, or any other kind of genre-bending music, PHOSCYON will take your sound further.
- 2 authentically emulated analog oscillators (saw/square)
- Screaming 18db/oct low pass filter with absolutely no self oscillation
- Filters equipped with transistor amplitude clipping
- Perfectly scaled knob ranges
- Additional synthesis controls expand the synthesizer's range
- 96 patterns
- Each pattern up to 16 steps of length
- Shuffle mode
- Chain mode
- Shuffle (swing) and tempo values defined per pattern
- Patterns import/export via human readable xml files
- Precise synchronization to the host tempo
- Synchronization to internal clock - tempo controlled in the range 30-300 BPM (+-0.1)
- Built-in arpeggiator
- Powerful randomizer
- Generates random values for Note, Gate, Accent, and Slide attributes
- Allows user to define attribute frequency
- Fully controllable via MIDI CC
Download this legendary bassline synthesizer emulation today.
Phoscyon TB303 emulation (VST/AU) Software Download
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
CPU: 1.5 Ghz with SSE (Multicore system 2.0 Ghz recommended)
RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
Software: VST host (32bit or 64bit)
OS: 10.6.x or 10.7.x
CPU: Intel based 1.5 Ghz (2.0 Ghz recommended)
RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
Software: AU or VST host (32bit or 64bit)
Note: This is not a standalone program so you need a host application to use it.