- Write a Review
Designed for the most demanding applications.
Precision engineered to provide years of maintenance-free operation, the DBX 1231 Graphic Equalizer provides such standard features as dual channels of 31 - 1/3-octave bands, ISO frequency centers, +/-12dB of input gain range, and switchable 40Hz/18dB per octave low-cut filters. Other features on the 1231 Equalizer include 45mm faders, selectable +/-6dB or +/-15dB boost/cut range, XLR, barrier strip, and 1/4" TRS connectors, balanced inputs and outputs, and chassis/signal ground lift for quick hum isolation.
- Switchable boost/cut range
- Electronically balanced/unbalanced inputs
- Servo balanced/unbalanced outputs
- XLR, barrier strip, and 1/4" TRS connectors
- -12dB to +12dB gain range
- 18dB/octave 40Hz Bessel low-cut filter
- Chassis/signal ground lift capability
- Internal power supply transformer
It's the good one. If you're wearing your old EQ out, replace it with the dbx 1231.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.