- 183557 000000000 183557000000000
dbx 1231 Dual 31-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Write a Review
Precision engineered to provide years of maintenance-free operation, the DBX 1231 Graphic Equalizer provides such standard features as dual channels ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed for the most demanding applications.
Precision engineered to provide years of maintenance-free operation, the DBX 1231 Graphic Equalizer provides such standard features as dual channels of 31 - 1/3-octave bands, ISO frequency centers, +/-12dB of input gain range, and switchable 40Hz/18dB per octave low-cut filters. Other features on the 1231 Equalizer include 45mm faders, selectable +/-6dB or +/-15dB boost/cut range, XLR, barrier strip, and 1/4" TRS connectors, balanced inputs and outputs, and chassis/signal ground lift for quick hum isolation.
Switchable boost/cut range
Electronically balanced/unbalanced inputs
Servo balanced/unbalanced outputs
XLR, barrier strip, and 1/4" TRS connectors
-12dB to +12dB gain range
18dB/octave 40Hz Bessel low-cut filter
Chassis/signal ground lift capability
Internal power supply transformer
Power-off hardwire relay bypass with 2 second power-up delay
It's the good one. If you're wearing your old EQ out, replace it with the dbx 1231.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.