- 183562 000000000 183562000000000
dbx 2215 Dual-Channel 15-Band Equalizer/Limiter
- Write a Review
The dbx 2215 Dual-Channel 15-Band Equalizer/Limiter employs a PeakPlus limiter with a threshold that ranges from 0dBu to +20dBu and can transparently...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Combines a superb EQ circuit, a graceful yet powerful limiter, and revolutionary Type III noise reduction that increases S/N ratio by 20dB.
The dbx 2215 Dual-Channel 15-Band Equalizer/Limiter employs a PeakPlus limiter with a threshold that ranges from 0dBu to +20dBu and can transparently tame the wildest hits or subtlest nuances of any signal. The 4-segment LED bar graph for both gain reduction and output level offers the most comprehensive visual feedback available. The dbx 2215 includes status LEDs for all settings on the front panel. XLR, barrier strip, and 1/4" connectors; 45mm nylon sliders; and 12dB input gain stage provide pro flexibility and performance.
- 2/3-octave per band
- PeakPlus limiter
- LED bar graph for gain reduction and output level
- Status LEDs for all settings on the front panel
- XLR, barrier strip, and 1/4" connectors
- 45mm nylon sliders
- 12dB input gain stage
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.