- 183523 000000000 183523000000000
dbx iEQ-15 Graphic EQ
- Write a Review
The dbx iEQ-15 Graphic EQ delivers uncompromised dbx sonic integrity enhanced with a powerful array of flexible feature. Includes AFS one-touch feedb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dual 15-band EQ with world-class noise reduction.
The dbx iEQ-15 Graphic EQ delivers uncompromised dbx sonic integrity enhanced with a powerful array of flexible feature. Includes AFS one-touch feedback suppression, Type V noise reduction, and PeakStopPlus limiting. Switchable ±6 or ±15dB boost/cut range; ±12dB input gain range; 40mm faders; and nonconductive nylon sliders give you precision command. 10Hz to 22kHz frequency response, 110dB dynamic range, 2/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands, and internal toroidal transformer. 1/4" TRS, XLR, and Euroblock balanced and unbalanced RF-filtered inputs and outputs.
- Dual 15-band EQ
- AFS one-touch feedback suppression
- Type V noise reduction
- PeakStopPlus limiting
- Switchable ±6 or ±15dB boost/cut range
- ±12dB input gain range
- 40mm faders
- Nonconductive nylon sliders
- 10Hz to 22kHz frequency response
- 110dB dynamic range
- 2/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Internal toroidal transformer
- 1/4" TRS, XLR, and Euroblock balanced and unbalanced RF-filtered inputs and outputs
- Impedance: balanced 40koms, unbalanced 20kohms
- Max input level: >=22dBu balanced or unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Impedance: Balanced >120ohms, unbalanced >60ohms
- Max output level: >+20dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2kohms or greater
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, ±-0.5dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >94dB, unweighted, ref +4dBu, 22kHz measurement bandwidth
- Dynamic range: >110dB, unweighted, >113dB A weighted
- THD+Noise: <0.005%, 0.02% typical at +dBu, 1kHz
Interchannel crosstalk: <-80dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
Operating voltage: 100VAC 50/60Hz, 120VAC 60Hz; 230VAC 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 14W
- Mains connection: IEC receptacle
- 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 7.9"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about dbx iEQ-15 Graphic EQ:
iEQ-15 is AFS, NR, EQ and limiter in one. Used it in a venue and had the following comments:1. EQ- Plus side: EQ is fantastic, accurate and managed to hunt down run-away freqs (with the help of laptop spectrum analyzer) Down-side: go with 31 for higher Q.2. AFS: +side: able to notch fback accurately, 3 Q sets, fixed/live mode works-side: slllloowww. even if level is 0db as prescribed, fback happens loud enough and long enough before it's killed (too late). I resorted to item 1. to kill fback faster.3. NR: +Side: quiets the hissing tape-recorded voice recording very effectively.-Side: high frequency hiss tends to 'breath' between loud/quiet passagesOVERALL: Great equipment, light and portable (one chord, one unit). Good price.Recommendation: EQ and AFS should really be 2 UNITS. Sharing the same buss confuses the heck out of the AFS.