- Product 621052
Denon DN-F400 Professional Solid State Audio Player
- Write a Review
The Denon DN-F400 Audio Player builds upon the professional quality and innovation that has long made Denon Professional a leader in innovative audio...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An audio player that's ideal for use in public facilities requiring continuous playback, repeated programmed audio messaging, and quickly triggered announcements.
The Denon DN-F400 Audio Player builds upon the professional quality and innovation that has long made Denon Professional a leader in innovative audio design. Delivering powerful performance in a compact, single rack unit half-space package, the DN-F400 is designed to deliver dependability in critical applications where sound runs continuously or must be triggered at a moment's notice, including background music, music-on-hold, continuous or repetitive messaging, or emergency announcements.
From theme parks and shopping malls to hospitals, hotels, airports and train stations, the Denon DN-F400 is ideal for use in public facilities requiring continuous playback, repeated programmed audio messaging, or quickly triggered announcements.
When used together, the DN-F400 and the optional RC-F400S remote control (sold separately) is a powerful and cost-effective alternative to high-priced sound effects playback systems and outdated CART players, CD or Minidisk units for radio, television, sporting events, theater, and other real-time performance applications.
Easy to program and easy to use
The Denon DN-F400 offers the ultimate in ease of operation. No complex, multi-tiered menus to page through. Its rear-panel DIP switches offer simple, one-time setup, with features like continuous play with repeat or power-on auto play modes for hassle-free, dedicated installations. The DN-F400 audio player's intuitive, one-touch operation means quick, easy and error-proof access, making it ideal for restaurants, theme parks, and other business establishments where multiple users may be required to operate the system.
As a stand-alone audio playback unit, the DN-F400 provides Denon Professional's reliable performance under the most demanding conditions, using robust, industry-standard SD and SDHC Card Solid-State Media. Whether it's continuous background music in a restaurant, theme park or shopping mall, a loop of repeated messages in transportation terminals or post offices, or triggered announcements in convention centers or other public facilities, the DN-F400 Solid State Audio Player is designed for dependable, long-term reliability and performance.
- Plays mono and stereo uncompressed WAV (44.1 and 48 kHz) and MP3 files
- Uses robust, industry-standard SD and SDHC card formats
- Easy-to-operate tape-recorder type control panel
- Balanced (Phoenix-type) and unbalanced audio outputs
- Front-panel headphone output with level control
- Random, repeat one, repeat all modes
- Program playlists via .m3u files
- External RS-232c and GPIO control
- Securable SD slot
If you're running a public facility that needs a reliable rackmount audio player with continuous playback that will be operated by multiple users, then the DN-F400 is your ideal audio option.
DN-F400 Professional Solid State Audio Player
- Playback Media: SD/SDHC Flash Media
- Playback File Format: WAV, MP3 (MPEG-1 Layer III)
- Media Format: FAT/FAT32
- MP3 Bit Rate: 32-320 kbps/Stereo, VBR
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz/48kHz
- Quantization: 16-bit
- Audio Section:
- Audio Channels: 2 (Stereo) 1 (Mono)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz ± 1.0 dB
- Dynamic Range: 96 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 98 dB (1 kHz, 0 dB playback, A filter)
- Channel Separation: 86 dB (1 kHz, 0 dB playback, A filter)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005% (1 kHz, 0 dB playback, A filter)
- Balanced Analog Output (Phoenix): +24 dBu / 600 ohms (0dB, Trim Max.) Trim Range 28 ~ 0 dB
- Unbalanced Analog Output (RCA): 2 Vrms / 1 kOhm (0dB, Trim Max.) Trim Range -28 ~ 0 dB
- Headphone Output: 20 mW/32 ohms
- Frame Search Accuracy: 1/75 second
- Serial Remote (RS232C): D-Sub 9-Pin, Female
- Parallel Remote: D-Sub 25-Pin, Female
- Power Supply: DC 5V (DA620PMD)
- Power Consumption: TBD W
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" H x 8-9/16" W x 10-5/8" D
- Weight: 3 lb. 12 oz.
- Included Accessories:
- 1 AC adaptor (DA620PMD)
- 1 stereo audio cable
- 2 Phoenix-type plugs
- 1 19" rack kit
- 1 operating instruction booklet
- 1 CD-ROM (multi-language) manual