- Product 485166
Denon DN-HC5000 and Serato ITCH Digital DJ System
- Write a Review
Denon DJ is excited to offer the DN-HC5000, a landmark digital DJ system powered by two hugely influential companies in mobile entertainment today: D...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A complete hardware and software solution for the mobile DJ!
Denon DJ is excited to offer the DN-HC5000, a landmark digital DJ system powered by two hugely influential companies in mobile entertainment today: Denon DJ and Serato.
The rackmountable Denon DN-HC5000 USB and MIDI controller is packaged and designed to work solely with Serato's ITCH software program and the optional (sold separately) BU4500 Dual CD/MP3 player, providing mobile entertainers a fail safe, easy-to-use, flexible hardware and software package. Created in the familiar Denon DJ rackmount form and using Serato's HIDI technology to improve speed, accuracy, and communication between software and hardware, the DN-HC5000 ITCH bundle will quickly become the envy of digital and/or computer DJs everywhere.
Serato ITCH DJ software is perfectly simple to operate and install. Connect with a single USB cable to your computer. The Denon DN-HC5000 hardware offers audio outputs for each deck so it can easily connect and configure to any mixer.
What is Serato ITCH?
Serato ITCH is an integrated software and hardware system designed to give music selectors and DJs new kinds of control. Serato ITCH software lets you create DJ music from your computer using purpose-built ITCH hardware.
**Now out-of-the-box compatible with Virtual DJ!**
- Complete hardware/software solution for the mobile DJ
- Includes Serato ITCH software
- Dedicated 1:1 function structure with intuitive design
- USB MIDI controller with built-in sound card
- Internal, 24-bit processing and USB audio
- Compatible with model BU4500 CD/MP3 drive unit (sold separately)
- Multi-functional, touch-sensitive jog disc
- Vibrant FL tube display with 2-line character text support
- Highly responsive, soft rubber buttons, switches, and knobs
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface
- Compatible with PC/MAC platforms
- Fader start feature (with compatible mixer)
- ITCH features:
- High-performance portable music system that allows internal mixing and platter style playback control
- Integrated "one to one" hardware to software mapping for instant control and minimum setup time
- Interoperable with Scratch Live crates, loops, and cue points, and support for iTunes
- Clean and simple software user interface with an emphasis on the hardware controller to display information
- Auto tempo matching and beat sync
- Optimal gain and BPM calculation
- Serato's unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound
- Set and store cue-points
- Manual and auto loop activation
If you're ITCHin' to spin, order today!
DN-HC5000 and Serato ITCH Digital DJ System
Power requirement: AC 120 V 60 Hz
Power consumption:12 W
Ambient operation temperature: 4 F to 95 F
Dimensions: 5.2" H x 19" W x 3.6 (max 4.1") D ; rack space: EIA 3U
Weight: 8.2 lb.
Finish: front panel: black (painted steel); rear and enclosure: black (painted steel)
Analog output: 1, 2 RCA pin: unbalanced; 2 Vrms = 0 dBFS
DA converter: Type 24 bit 32 times oversampling Fs: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz; D-range:106 dB (TYP); S/N 106 dB (TYP) (DIN)
Frequency response: 20 to 22 kHz, ±0.5 dB
T.H.D: Less than 0.05% (input = output = 2 Vrms/1 KHz, RL: 10 kOhms)
Residual noise: less than -94 dBV (TYP)
Crosstalk: less than -110 dB (TYP @1 kHz)
USB B connector: USB 2.0 (Max 480 Mbps)
PC/MAC (Host) n DN-HC5000 (slave) application
USB Audio (Speaker)
PCM 24 bit 44.1 kHz/48 kHz 4 channel
USB HID I/O (General)
32 Byte packet
Fader start: FADER 1: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (Tip/Ring: signal, Sleeve: GND), 0.5 VDC; FADER 2: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (Tip/Ring: signal, Sleeve: GND), 0.5 VDC
X-CONTROL: Input: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (Tip/Ring: signal, Sleeve: GND), 0.5 VDC
CD Drive control: Mini-DIN 8-pin connector (DN-D4500/D4000/BU4500 Drive unit control)
Display: 1.6" x 3.9" VFD; character with 12 digit x 2 line dot matrix and scratch marker
Jog wheel: 2.8", touch moving detection; (Touch ON/OFF, Dir FWD/RVS, Pulse count); 1480/740/555/370 pulse/cycle 85