- J24229 000000000 J24229000000000
Denon MC4000 Professional Serato Controller
- Write a Review
The MC4000 is a 2-deck Serato DJ controller for the professional entertainer wrapping in-demand audio manipulation tools in a robust steel chassis fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
2-channel DJ controller designed for seamless Serato control.
The MC4000 is a 2-deck Serato DJ controller for the professional entertainer wrapping in-demand audio manipulation tools in a robust steel chassis for rugged durability. In addition to precision touch-activated jog wheels, performers get access to dedicated hot cue and sample pads for on-the-fly creativity.
Long-throw 100mm pitch faders and an intuitive control layout deliver natural operation when balancing complex set elements. A particularly useful feature—and virtually unheard of at the MC4000’s modest price point—is Balanced Booth Outputs, which feeds the program signal to a set of local monitor speakers near the DJ, with the ability to adjust the Booth level independent of the main level.
When you're driving a high-performance car on a twisty mountain road, the last thing you want is to have your concentration broken by having to search for awkwardly-placed controls. Same thing with your controller: When the action is hot and you're in the groove, you want the controller to be an extension of your thoughts and intentions. The MC4000 puts a special emphasis on usability, where everything is located and spaced for optimum workflow. Unlike competitive units, there is no confusing, dense multi-functionality hiding in frustrating fashion beneath each pad.
On the contrary, the pads are directly accessible, grouped into logical, intuitive groups. Hot Cues, Loops and Sampler controls in specific, dedicated locations invite frequent, error-free use. Gone are the days of having to remember which ambiguous mode switch to push in order to activate the function you need at that immediate instant.
Plays Well with Others
The MC4000 includes Serato DJ Intro and is user-upgradable to full Serato DJ. It’s also compatible with Traktor 2, Algoriddim djay Pro and Virtual DJ 8, as well as any other DJ application that supports MIDI mapping. This enables the DJ to use their use their favorite programs and customize their performance according to their personal style and the requirements of the situation.
With a well-deserved reputation for their emphasis on sound quality, Denon DJ includes a premium 24-bit audio output path for noticeably clearer mixes. Denon DJ's highly regarded dual microphone inputs are complemented by a studio-grade echo effect, and “ducking” feature—effortlessly moving vocals to the top of the mix without riding faders.
In addition, each microphone input has its own 2-band LF/HF EQ, for exact sound customization. In keeping with Denon Professional's superlative sound heritage, the microphone pre-amps boast truly low-distortion, low noise, high headroom sound characteristics, making the MC4000 especially well-suited to applications where the ultimate musical sound quality is of paramount importance, such as weddings, Mitzvahs, etc.
Putting it Together
Denon DJ's Controller line has always represented premium features for discerning DJs. The MC4000 punches well above its weight by including the tools that professional DJs need to drive a memorable event. The layout, solid construction, portability, audio quality, the multiple inputs and outputs—it all adds up to a spot-on performance for the demanding mobile entertainer.
- Premium 2-Deck controller for Serato
- Includes Serato DJ Intro; user-upgradeable to Serato DJ
- Touch-activated jog wheels for accurate scratching and track cueing
- Dedicated hot-cue and sample trigger pads with illuminated feedback
- Long-throw, 100mm pitch faders
- All-new control layout for effortless, intuitive use — Dedicated EQ and FX controls on each channel
- Two balanced mic inputs with 2-band EQ, Ducking, and Echo effect
- Compatible with Traktor 2 (via .tsi files) and Virtual DJ 8
- RCA Aux input for external device mixing
- Balanced Main and Booth Outputs
- Pro-grade steel construction
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.