- J05673 000000000 J05673000000000
Denon MC6000Mk2 Professional Digital Mixer & Controller
- Write a Review
The DJ booth in most clubs and home studios has seen a dramatic transformation in gear assortment over recent time. Now instead of the standard two t...Read More
The DJ booth in most clubs and home studios has seen a dramatic transformation in gear assortment over recent time. Now instead of the standard two turntables and a mixer, there’s no telling what combination of unique and inspiring equipment you may find in today’s DJ setup. From the most elaborate system of CD players, mixers, effects and more, to something more compact like the Denon MC6000Mk2 dual-deck DJ controller that takes an all-in-one approach to mixing music.
Denon’s flagship DJ controller, the MC6000Mk2 has everything you need to mix music on a pro level, with additional functions and features to further enhance your set. The slimline, tabletop steel chassis unit combines a 4-channel/8-source real-time matrix operational digital mixer with a 24-bit, class-leading digital and analog audio interface. The unit’s top panel has all of the important features you’d expect to find including transport control, pitch, EQ, loop, hot-cue/sample, navigation and FX controls, all placed in a user-friendly, ergonomic position that will ensure a worry-free performance.
The MC6000Mk2 can operate as a fully functional DJ software controller with the possibility of up to 4-deck mixing, or it can be used as a stand-alone digital mixer, and can accommodate a wide range of connectivity options to suit a your preferred workflow.
The control surface on the MC6000Mk2 is full illuminated for easy visibility in low light venues, which is almost every setting a DJ will find themselves in at some point in their career. All faders, dials, and buttons are exactly where they should be so you can focus more on mixing and crowd interaction, and less on searching for functions during your performance. Everything is made for maximum integration with Serato Intro DJ software, with instant access to on-demand performance modes and easy browse functions.
Connectivity is key, and this unit has it all. Dual balanced mic inputs, four stereo line inputs, USB connectivity, Line 1/2 Thru to PC Mode for simple recording and playback, and professional, balanced and un-balanced audio outputs for optimal sound performance during gigs, live radio, house parties, or large festival stages.
Professional 4-channel digital mixer and DJ controller.
- 4-channel, 4-deck, 8-source premium digital mixer
- Includes & Optimized for Serato Intro (2-Deck)
- Also compatible with: Virtual DJ Pro, Traktor2 (with mapping file)
- Slim tabletop design for Mobile DJ portability
- Intuitive 4-deck control, with independent deck buttons (for Serato DJ with upgrade) Realtime Mixer Matrix Operation, Analog Sources & USB MIDI/Audio
- Included USB Audio Interface (Soundcard) 2-in/2-out (stereo)
- Denon's original, X-F Link Audio/Video Assignable crossfader function (for Serato Video with upgrade)
- High-resolution 105mm touch-sensitive jogwheel
- Smooth 60mm long pitch slider with high 14-bit resolution
- File browse navigation keys & rotary encoder file selector knob with illuminated ring
- 4 + 4 Hot Cue/Sampler buttons with bank selector key
- Auto/Manual Looping with Loop Adjust & ROLL
- Censor & Slip features
- 3 EFX adjustment knobs with on/off buttons and Beats Knob selector
- Large-size Cue & PLAY buttons
- Powerful Shift Key - used for various dual button operation
- Search Keys (<< >>) to advance around within the file
- Denon's legacy "Pitch Bend" keys
- Vinyl on/off button
- SYNC key for beat matching between decks
- Key Lock on/off button
- Filter/Video adjustment knobs with on/off buttons
- Selectable PFL input gain & program meters
- Independent CUE System (all channels)
- Split Cue function with Cue/Master pan knob
- High-quality, high-output Headphone Amp
- 45mm Channel & Crossfaders
- Independent Channel A-B Thru Switch (crossfader)
- Crossfader contour adjustment
- Independent 3-band channel EQ with Kills (High-Mid-Low)
- XLR Balanced & RCA Unbalanced Master Output
- Master Output Stereo/Mono switch
- Booth Output with Source Selector & level control
- Two Mic Inputs (XLR & 1/4" TRS)
- Mic 3-band EQ (High-Mid-Low) for Mic 1 & 2
- Mic ducking & built-in Echo Effect for Mic 1 & 2
- Various Utility presets to customize user settings
- MIDI Mappable control surface (for other DJ applications)
- Firmware upgradable over USB
- Denon DJ ‘Professional Grade' Steel Construction
- Kensington lock terminal to prevent theft
- AC adaptor powered
- MAC OS X 10.6 or later, Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 Compatible
Order this all-in-one DJ controller today!