- J31272 000000000 J31272000000000
Denon MCX8000 DJ Controller
- Write a Review
The MCX8000 is a versatile DJ hardware/software controller that offers total command of both Serato® DJ and Denon DJ Engine technology in t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All-in-one DJ controller with flexible operation and stand-alone mode.
- MCX8000 DJ Controller
The MCX8000 is a versatile DJ hardware/software controller that offers total command of both Serato® DJ and Denon DJ Engine technology in the same instrument. By using the integrated Denon DJ Engine and USB drives, you can use the MCX8000 without having a computer connected. With the Denon DJ Engine engines you can directly import Serato DJ crates and hot cues—as well as create your own—from within Denon DJ’s Engine software.
If you're looking for a complete, high-performance set-up with flexible operation and freedom from computer-related restrictions you'll find the MCX8000 with Engine system is a fulfilling match: 4-deck Serato control and Engine-provided freedom from a computer, plus the ability to switch to local USB dives when using either Serato or Engine. With the MCX8000 two DJs can seamlessly hand off from one to another combining Engine and Serato DJ.
- Includes revolutionary Denon DJ Engine standalone technology
- 2 USB inputs for Engine playback in standalone mode
- Includes 4-deck Serato DJ software
- 2 high-definition displays show Engine and Serato DJ operation
- Professional 4-channel digital mixer with 2 microphone inputs
- 3 built-in instant effects for Engine playback and line inputs
- Velocity-sensitive performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer and samples
- Ethernet connection to control lighting and video
- Serato DVS Upgrade ready
- Metal construction
Get the MCX8000 today and eliminate computer malfunctions from interrupting your performance!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Home Studio
- Mobile DJ
Comments about Denon MCX8000 DJ Controller:
I'm still pretty novice at this point as I mainly do bedroom mixes, parties and weddings ECT. However, I wanted a mixer that offered lots of features and a solid build quality. In this case, Demon aboslutly delivered. From the all metal build quality, plenty of controls, features, fx and all round great look, the Demon MCX8000 IS truly a professional DJ controller. I've only had it for about 3 weeks now so I haven't put it through its paces yet, but it has yet to fail me.
Now for the only minor things that people may not like:
-The whole unit is somewhat bulky and heavy. When it comes to moving hear to gigs that may be somewhat of a problem until I find a gif back that fits, or Demon releases one.
-Some times the master track won't come through, even when the volumes are properly set. However this hasn't happened in the middle of mixing and can be resolved by turning the mixer off and back on. Also I imagine this will be patched later.
-lastly, the usb connection in the back is not the most secure. Just a slight knock on the end connected to the mixer and serato won't detect it long enough to go into offline mode. As long as the mixer is stationary you'll be fine, but watch the cable when moving or adjusting.
Overall I'm very impressed with the product. I'm looking forward to seeing what Denon does next and what mixes I'll be able to achieve as I get more and more experienced. If you want a true all in one device with the ability to mix standalone via usb, then buy it and you definitely won't regret it.