- Product H80089
Denon Professional DJ Controller
- Write a Review
The MC3000 DJ controller from Denon DJ is an affordable, professional MIDI controller for Virtual DJ, packaged with Virtual DJ LE and fully optimized...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Professional, high-quality DJ MIDI controller at an affordable price.
The MC3000 DJ controller from Denon DJ is an affordable, professional MIDI controller for Virtual DJ, packaged with Virtual DJ LE and fully optimized for Native Instruments TRAKTOR 2 Technology Inside products.
4 Deck control and a high-quality internal soundcard at an affordable price means the new MC3000 Professional DJ Controller is suited for both the beginner DJ as well as those wanting to move onto a more professional setup. Featuring the Layer Function for Dual Deck and 2+2 4-channel mixer control manages to keep functionality but maintain an uncluttered and ergonomic layout.
Line to master gives the option of 2 analog line input mixing control so a variety of external players can be connected and used alongside a Mac or Windows PC “ great for handing over to the next DJ after a set without interrupting the flow of music.
The quality of the high resolution, 105mm touch-sensitive jog wheels and the smooth 60mm long pitch slider (with 14-bit resolution) is evidence that Denon DJs build quality and reliability is still present even at this more affordable price point. Complete with file browse navigation keys and rotary encoder file selector knob, 8 (4+4) hot cue buttons with layer bank selector key, powerful shirt key for various dual button operation, large size Cue and Play buttons, and the inclusion of Denon œLegacy Pitch gives this controller professional attributes for less.
- Intuitive 4 deck hardware control, with visible deck color change
- Optimized for Virtual DJ LE (included), and TRAKTOR 2 Technology Inside Products
- Layer Function for Dual Deck and 2+2 4-Channel Mixer Control
- USB Audio Interface 2 in / 2 out (Stereo)
- Line to Master - 2 Analog Line Input Mixing Control
- Powerful 3-way Audio/Video Assignable cross-fader for Video performances
- High-resolution 105mm Touch-Sensitive Jog Wheels, with smooth 60mm long Pitch Slider with high 14-bit resolution, and 45mm Channel & Cross Faders
- File browse navigation keys & rotary encoder file selector knob
- 8 (4 + 4) Hot Cue buttons w/layer bank selector key
- Auto Loop Button w/ Beat Jump (Loop Cut)
- Manual Loop In/Out buttons
- Various EFX/Sampler control, keys & Parameter knobs
- Various GUI control, Mixer, Video, Scratch, Sampler, REC
- Denon' legacy œPitch Bend keys and Vinyl & Pitch Bend Jog modes
- SYNC key for smooth beat matching between decks and a Key Lock on/off button with LED confirmation
- Independent 3-Band Channel EQ w/Kills (High-Mid-Low)
- 1/4 TRS Balanced & RCA Unbalanced Master Outputs
- 1/4 TRS Mic Input
Get your start to professional DJ results, at a price beginners can afford. Order the MC3000 today.
- (0 dBu=0.775 Vrms, 0 dBV =1 Vrms)
- LINE INPUTS: 2 Stereo | Unbalanced RCA terminal
- Input impedance: 51k ohms
- Level: 0 dBV
- Signal to Noise ratio: Over 87dB
- MIC INPUTS: 1 Monaural
- Microphone: Balanced 1/4 in. TRS terminal (Tip: hot, Ring: cold, Sleeve: ground)
- Input impedance: 10k ohms
- Level: “52 “ “20 dBu (Unity = “40 dBu)
- USB AUDIO INPUTS:
- 2 Stereo (4 Monaural) 16 bit,
- Fs: 48 kHz USB B
- MASTER OUTPUT:
- Balanced: Stereo, balanced 1/4 in. TRS terminal (Tip: hot, Ring: cold, Sleeve: ground)
- Load impedance: Over 600 ohms
- Level: +4 dBu (Max +24 dBu) | When RL = 10 k ohms
- Frequency response: 20 Hz “ 20 kHz (±0.5 dB)
- THD: Less than 0.05 %
- Crosstalk: Less than “85 dB (1 kHz)
- Unbalanced: Stereo RCA terminal
- Load impedance: 10 k ohms
- Level: 0 dBu (Max +20 dBu)
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT: Stereo 1/4 in. (1 mm)
- Load impedance: 40 ohms
- Level: Over 100 mW
- USB AUDIO OUTPUT: 2 Stereo (4 Monaural) 16 bit,
- FS: 48 kHz USB B
- USB MIDI input/output: IN: 1ch, OUT: 1ch MIDI 1.0, USB B
- MASTER meter: PPM 7 Point LED “20 “ +10 dB, Peak
- CH fader: 1-1/4 (45 mm) slim type fader
- Cross fader: 1-1/4 (45 mm) fader
- Power voltage: DC 12 V (the unit)
- AC adapter input: AC 120 V, 60 Hz (U.S.A. and Canada models)
- AC adapter output: DC 12 V 2 A
- Power consumption: 16W
- Operating temperature: +5 C “ +35C
- Operating humidity: 25 % “ 85 %
- Storage temperature: “20 C “ 60 C
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 15-5/16 x 1-5/16 x 10-3/8
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Denon Professional DJ Controller:
I want to like this controller but sadly as a die-hard Denon fan, this product is not "ready for prime time". Just too many issues that I don't want to have to deal with on the day of a gig. I set the controller up when I fist received it, followed the instructions, I had no sound. Search a million message board posts and finally found a configuration that worked for my situation (using Virtual DJ on two channels and using a Denon dual CD player on the other two). Went to my next gig and it worked fine. I was thrilled. Then, after that one gig I lost the one side of sound from the controller (using Virtual DJ). I know the software was working fine because I could disconnect the driver and the program worked fine in "simple" mode. 3 gigs later, I am fed up, still running it in Simple Mode and will probably sell it (at a loss). Sorry Denon, I've owned 7 different CD players and HD controllers and am losing faith on this product...
Great, when they work.
More headaches... I consider myself tech savvy and this thing is beyond my ability to pinpoint specific mappers, options, and configurations, especially at a gig if it blows up.
Comments about Denon Professional DJ Controller:
This would be such a great controller if it wasn't so wonky. It's beautiful and feels great, the touch sensitive pads are sweet, but there are definately some bugs. First, since I'm in America it came with virtual DJ and it Is impossible to get it to work with Traktor. Either only decks A and B will work or only C and D. Also, the lights on the board are not consistent. Either they will stay lit when you use a feature or they don't turn on. I would say that you Gould wait in this controller and see if Denon improves it in about a year.
This is a very solidly built controller but the quirks are too irritating.