- Product 707014
Digidesign Eleven (TDM, RTAS, AudioSuite) Plug-In
- Write a Review
Developed using an innovative amp modeling technique, Digidesign's Eleven TDM/RTAS/AudioSuite plug-in gives you instant access to an amazing collecti...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A plug-in that plugs you in to sought after amp, cab, and mic tones.
Developed using an innovative amp modeling technique, Digidesign's Eleven TDM/RTAS/AudioSuite plug-in gives you instant access to an amazing collection of sought-after sounds based on classic Fender, VOX, Marshall, Mesa/Boogie, and Soldano amplifiers. Simply call up a preset to immediately re-create a hit-making guitar tone, or design your own signature sound by mixing and matching 16 amps (including two Digidesign originals), 7 speaker cabinets, and 8 mic models. The cab models range from the sounds of a '59 Fender Bassman with Jensen P10Qs to an '06 Marshall 1960AV 4x12" with Celestion Vintage 30s. The mics include dynamics, condensers, and a ribbon style model and are based on popular designs by trusted names like Shure, Sennheiser, Neumann, AKG, and Royer. All amps, cabs, and mics were captured at their best in a world-class studio.
Eleven allows you to achieve the multi-dimensional guitar tone nuances of vintage amp like power amp sag, ghost notes, cab resonances, speaker cone breakup. The tube amp emulation components behave like their hardware counterparts, giving you a more genuine outcome. You even get on- and off-axis mic positions for more tone-tweaking flexibility.
This TDM/RTAS/AudioSuite version is for Pro Tools"HD Accel and Digidesign VENUE system users, and supports 96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz, and 44.1kHz sample rates.
- Eleven's amps are based on these originals (and includes two Digidesign custom amps):
- '59 Fender Bassman
- '59 Fender Tweed Deluxe
- '64 Fender Black Face Deluxe Reverb Normal Channel
- '64 Fender Black Face Deluxe Reverb Vibrato Channel
- '66 VOX AC30 Top Boost
- '67 Fender Black Face Twin Reverb
- '69 Marshall 1959 100 Watt Super Lead Plexiglas Head
- '82 Marshall JCM800 2203 100-Watt Head
- '85 Mesa/Boogie Mark IIc+ Drive Channel
- '89 Soldano SLO100 Super Lead Overdrive Head Clean Channel
- '89 Soldano SLO100 Super Lead Overdrive Head Crunch Channel
- '89 Soldano SLO100 Super Lead Overdrive Head Overdrive Channel
- '92 Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Head Vintage Channel
- '92 Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Head Modern Channel
- Digidesign Custom Vintage Crunch
- Digidesign Custom Modern Overdrive
- Eleven's speaker cabs are based on the following originals:
- '59 Fender Bassman 4x10" with Jensen P10Qs
- '59 Fender Tweed Deluxe 1x12" with Jensen P12Q
- '64 Fender Black Face Deluxe Reverb 1x12" with Jensen P12N
- '66 VOX AC30 2x12" with Celestion Alnico Blues
- '67 Fender Black Face Twin Reverb 2x12" with Jensen C12Ns
- '68 Marshall 1960A with Celestion G12H "Greenbacks"
- '06 Marshall 1960AV 4x12" with Celestion Vintage 30s
- Eleven's microphone models are based on the following popular mics:
- Shure SM7 Dynamic
- Shure SM57 Unidyne III (Dynamic)
- Sennheiser MD 409 (Dynamic)
- Sennheiser MD 421 (Dynamic)
- Neumann U67 (Condenser)
- Neumann U87 (Condenser)
- AKG C 414 EB (Condenser)
- Royer 121 (Ribbo
Experience the great tones of the past with this amp modeling plug-in. Order today.
- Digidesign-qualified system:
- Pro Tools"HD Accel, Pro Tools LE, or Pro Tools M-Powered system running Pro Tools 7.1 or higher software (Pro Tools 7.3 or higher recommended)
- Avid Xpress, Avid Xpress DV, or Avid DNA system (AudioSuite only)
- Digidesign VENUE system running D-Show 2.0 or higher software
- iLok USB Smart Key (not included, but required), Internet access, and a free iLok.com account
- Macintosh OS X: TDM HD Accel, RTAS, AudioSuite Windows XP: TDM HD Accel, TDM VENUE, RTAS, AudioSuite