- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Digidesign Hybrid - High-Definition Synthesizer Educational Edition
- Write a Review
- Product 501388
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Developed by the Digidesign Advanced Instrument Research group, Hybrid is a high-definition Real Time Audio Suite (RTAS) software synthesizer for Pro...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Help your pupils emulate classic synths or create new ones with this versatile soft synth.
Developed by the Digidesign Advanced Instrument Research group, Hybrid is a high-definition Real Time Audio Suite (RTAS) software synthesizer for Pro Tools M-Powered and other Pro Tools systems. Hybrid combines the warmth of classic analog waveforms with digital wavetables. Now you can add this great software synthesizer to your classroom setup with this excellent educational edition deal, and save over $100 off the regular price.
A Tweaker's Delight
Digidesign Hybrid comes equipped with 256 preset patches that include a full range of analog and digital sounds, but it is made for tweaking. The Hybrid soft synth's deep set of user-adjustable parameters let you create unique sounds easily from a straightforward interface. Construct complex patches from two distinct parts, each of which features three high-definition, sample-accurate oscillators with multiple wave modes, four envelope generators, three LFOs, 23 filter modes with true saturation, and two insert effects.
Whether you use it in the studio or in a live situation, Hybrid is built to be played. Use the step sequencers for arpeggiation or phrase generation. Set the modulation matrix to easily map modulations from sources to destinations. And set up "morph groups" to modify sounds on the fly, from the interface or a MIDI controller.
Built for Pro Tools
Tightly integrated with Pro Tools software, Hybrid is designed for optimal performance and rock-solid reliability. With both a rich set of preset analog and digital sounds and a large array of adjustable parameters, Hybrid gives musicians, arrangers, composers, and sound designers the qualities and character of a unique hardware synthesizer with the convenience and flexibility of an integrated Pro Tools plug-in.
- 256 preset patches encompassing a full range of analog and digital sounds
- User-adjustable parameters to easily create unique sounds
- Sample-accurate synth engine for super-fast envelopes and high-definition sound
- Two simultaneous parts to easily construct complex patches
- Real Time Audio Suite (RTAS) format for tight integration with Pro Tools M-Powered
- Comprehensive user-modification capabilities from a straightforward interface
- Three high-definition oscillators per part—two with seven wave modes
- Revolutionary filter design with 23 filter modes, filter FM, and true saturation
- Flexible editing options with four envelope generators and three Low-frequency oscillators (LFOs) per part
- Performance-oriented features, including a modulation matrix, "morph" groups, and a step sequencer/polyphonic phrase generator for each part
- Two effects inserts per part, plus a master effects section
- Real Time Audio Suite (RTAS) format
- Digidesign-qualified Windows XP
- Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition is not currently supported.
- Mac-based Pro Tools system running Pro Tools 7 or higher software