- Product 242044
Digidesign Mbox 2 Micro
- Write a Review
The Digidesign Mbox Micro is an ultra-portable USB Pro Tools LE system for on-the-go editing, mixing, and music creation. Barely bigger than a standa...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An innovative solution for music creation, editing, and remixing with Pro Tools anywhere you go.
The Digidesign Mbox Micro is an ultra-portable USB Pro Tools LE system for on-the-go editing, mixing, and music creation. Barely bigger than a standard USB flash drive, it comes with the award-winning Pro Tools LE software as well as over 50 processing plug-ins, virtual instruments, and compatible applications. You'll get 38 DigiRack and 7 Bomb Factory plug-ins; virtual instruments; as well as Xpand!, a sample-playback synthesis workstation that provides uncomplicated access and manipulation of thousands of outstanding sounds from within Pro Tools.
The Mbox 2's anodized aluminum design means you can tuck it in a pocket with no fear of damaging your precious ideas and pop it into your USB port later when you're ready to rock. Using the convenient volume wheel and 1/8-inch stereo output for headphone or speaker monitoring, you can play back sessions with up to 24-bit/48kHz high-quality audio. Whether you're looking to edit and mix studio-created or live sound Pro Tools sessions on the go, mix your live sound recordings on the way to your next performance, or create loop-based or virtual instrument-driven music, all you need is your laptop and the Mbox 2 Micro.
Product Availability: Pro Tools 8.0.4
Free downloadable update offers Windows support (LE and M-Powered); improvements for all Pro Tools systems. Avid is pleased to announce the availability of Pro Tools 8.0.4, a free upgrade for all registered Pro Tools users. This latest update offers many performance enhancements and fixes, plus adds Windows 7 support for Pro Tools LE and Pro Tools M-Powered systems.
- Award-winning Pro Tools recording, editing, and mixing
- 48 simultaneous stereo audio tracks (expandable with Toolkit options)
- Includes dozens of pro effects processing plug-ins and virtual instruments
- Professional MIDI sequencing with dedicated MIDI Editor window
- Integrated Score Editor based on award-winning Sibelius notation software
- Full Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch to easily adjust timing and pitch on your tracks
- Unique Beat Detective LE automatic groove analysis and correction tool
- ReWire support for streaming you favorite applications right into Pro Tools
- Support for the Digidesign C|24 and Command|8 control surfaces
- Huge selection of compatible third-party plug-ins and software options
- Works on Windows and Mac computers
- Connector: One 1/8" stereo jack (for headphone or speaker monitoring) with volume control
- Maximum output: +3 dBV into 600 Ohms
- Frequency response: -2/+0 dB, 20Hz ” 20kHz
- Dynamic range: 103dB A-weighted (THD+N: 0.002%)
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48kHz
- Maximum word length: 24 bit
- Host Connection: One USB 1.1 type A connector (extension cable included)
- Digidesign-qualified Windows Vista- (32-bit Business or Ultimate), Windows XP (Home or Professional only) or Mac OS X 10.5.5 or higher-based computer
- Minimum 1GB of RAM
- DVD-ROM or equivalent optical drive for software installation
- Available USB port for for Mbox 2 system (USB hubs not supported)
- Available USB port for iLok USB Smart Key
- Dimensions: 3-1/2"H X 1-1/4"W X 7/16"D
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
- Power Requirements: Powered from USB bus only