- Product 501382
Digidesign MBox 2 Mini Educational Edition
- Write a Review
Let your students meet the Digidesign Mbox 2 Mini, an incredibly compact and easy-to-use USB Pro Tools LE audio workstation with this special-priced ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Introduce your class to this versatile audio workstation today!
Let your students meet the Digidesign Mbox 2 Mini, an incredibly compact and easy-to-use USB Pro Tools LE audio workstation with this special-priced edition for educators. Mbox 2 Mini is an ideal solution for beginners getting into recording music on their computers and seasoned studio vets looking for a mobile Pro Tools system. The Mini has 2 channels of simultaneous analog I/O, 24-bit/48kHz sound quality, an XLR jack with 48V phantom power, 2 - 1/4" line-/instrument-level jacks, zero-latency monitoring, 2 - 1/4" monitor outputs, headphone jack, and front-panel volume and mute controls. The compact design makes it perfectly portable, as does the USB-bus power support.
The Mbox 2 Mini also includes Pro Tools LE software, over 50 effects and instrument plug-ins, and Pro Tools Ignition Pack—a collection of powerful tools to get them started creating music right away.
- Pro Tools LE recording, editing, and mixing software
- Pro Tools Ignition Pack audio tool collection
- Professional sound quality up to 24-bit/48kHz
- 2 simultaneous analog I/O
- XLR mic input
- 2 - 1/4" line-/instrument-level analog inputs for connecting guitars, basses, keyboards, synthesizers, and/or drum machines
- Zero-latency monitoring
- Compact design for maximum portability
- Powered by USB (USB 1.1 connection)
- Front-panel volume control and monitor mute switch
- 2 - 1/4" analog monitor outputs
- Stereo headphone output
- 48V phantom power
- Includes USB cable, Pro Tools LE software DVD-ROM installer (includes electronic versions of user guides), and registration card
- Pro Tools 7.4.2 is now compatible with Leopard 10.5.3. Version 7.4.2 is available for free download at digidesign.com