- Product 582024
Digidesign Music Production Toolkit Educational 2009
- Write a Review
This Educational version of Digidesign Music Production Toolkit 2 is specially priced for purchase by K-12 and higher education institutions, instruc...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
5 powerful plug-in for creating and producing music, multitrack Beat Detective, and more.
This Educational version of Digidesign Music Production Toolkit 2 is specially priced for purchase by K-12 and higher education institutions, instructors at such institutions and currently enrolled students (including those who are home-schooled). Proper documentation, such as a school PO, faculty/student ID, or documentation from an applicable governing body recognizing the school/home school as an accredited education institution, must be provided in order to use and register this product.
It's a smart choice, If your teaching or learning music composition and recording on Pro Tools LE or Pro Tools M-Powered systems. The powerful DAW package comes with a collection of sophisticated instruments and music tools to fuel your creativity. Use the musical production toolkit to create and mix larger, more complex projects with up to 64 mono or stereo tracks.
More Audio Tracks
Vocals, background vocals, guitars, bass, discretely tracked drums, synths —recording a band or ensemble can lead to a lot of audio tracks. Music Production Toolkit 2 keeps the music flowing, expanding the capabilities of your Pro Tools LE or Pro Tools M-Powered system to handle up to 64 mono or stereo audio tracks at 48kHz resolution, or up to 48 mono or stereo tracks at 96kHz with a 96kHz-capable Pro Tools system. Combine this with the multitude of virtual instrument and MIDI tracks, and you have one powerful music production studio.
Groundbreaking Virtual Instruments and Plug-ins
Music Production Toolkit 2 includes five valuable plug-ins (worth over $1,600) that are ideal for creating music, establishing and enhancing sounds, and producing professional-quality mixes.
Get the unmistakable tone of the world's greatest collection of vintage and modern guitar amps into their tracks. Eleven LE is great for guitar recording, delivering hyper-realistic, mic''d tube amp tones—including those sonic nuances and unique behaviors that define each legendary amp—consistently and with ease.
Hybrid 1.5 is a high-definition synthesizer that combines the warmth of classic analog waveforms with digital wavetables, allowing you to re-create the sounds of classic synths or create something completely unique.
Smooth out sounds and give instruments the presence they deserve in your mix. Designed specifically for music production, Smack! LE is a professional, easy-to-use compressor/limiter plug-in that delivers great-sounding compression to enhance the fullness and intelligibility of tracks, and bring more punch and clarity to mixes.
Forget about shelling out cash to amass an army of instruments; the Structure LE advanced sample player can put just about any instrument or sound at their fingertips, allowing them to create a wide range of instrumentation, and tweak them to create your own unique sounds. Get started with the over 140 included instruments or use your own sound libraries.
TL Space—Native Edition
TL Space is a powerful convolution reverb that helps re-create natural-sounding acoustic environments for vocal and instrument tracks. From a simple room to a cavernous concert hall, TL Space includes a comprehensive library of high-quality, sampled reverb spaces and effects impulses, and offers the ability to add more impulses easily.
Multitrack Beat Detective
Previously only available with Pro Tools HD software, this multitrack version of Beat Detective—the powerful rhythm analysis and correction tool—works across multiple audio and MIDI tracks simultaneously, enabling the fixing of timing inconsistencies of an entire multitrack drum performance in one fell swoop.
Pro Tools MP3 Option
The Pro Tools MP3 Option allows mixes to be exported as MP3 files (using the original Fraunhofer MP3 Encoding algorithm), making it easy to listen to them on a portable MP3 player, or quickly share them without having to use a separate application.
- Create and mix up to 64 mono or stereo audio tracks
- Comes with over $1,600 worth of professional plug-ins, including:
- Digidesign Eleven LE hyper-realistic, vintage guitar amp emulator
- Digidesign Hybrid 1.5 high-definition synthesizer
- Digidesign Smack! LE foolproof compressor and limiter
- Digidesign Structure LE advanced sample player
- Digidesign TL Space—Native Edition convolution reverb
- Multitrack Beat Detective rhythm analysis, extraction, and correction tool
- Pro Tools MP3 Option for exporting MP3 files
- Digidesign-qualified Windows Vista- (32-bit Business or Ultimate), Windows XP-, or Mac OS X-based computer running Pro Tools LE 7.3 or higher software, or Pro Tools M-Powered 7.3 or higher software
- Pro Tools LE 8 software required to achieve up to 64 mono or stereo tracks; users of previous versions of Pro Tools LE can achieve up to 48 mono or stereo tracks
- iLok USB Smart Key (sold separately), Internet access, and free ilok.com account for authorization
- For additional compatibility information and requirements, please see the Music Production Toolkit 2 Support section of the Digidesign Support site