- Product 240484
Digidesign Strike RTAS Virtual Drummer
- Write a Review
The Digidesign Strike RTAS Virtual Drummer is a revolutionary RTAS plug-in that's one part intelligent virtual drummer and one part professional drum...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Produce professional drum tracks with your Pro Tools system.
The Digidesign Strike RTAS Virtual Drummer is a revolutionary RTAS plug-in that's one part intelligent virtual drummer and one part professional drum module loaded with high-definition drum kits and style choices that gives you realtime control over the performance.
Simply pick the kit and tell the drummer how to play, adjusting the playing intensity, complexity, timing, groove, dynamics, and many other parameters in realtime. Strike offers editable preset patterns based on real recordings and lets you create your own patterns with the onboard Style Editor, which also lets Strike double as a powerful drum module. Proprietary technology eliminates the mechanized artifacts of typical sample-playback devices, while a comprehensive built-in mixer with a full palette of effects processing and multi-channel output capability provides full control over every aspect of the drum kit sound.
- Easily produce professional, highly realistic drum performances within Pro Tools
- Full realtime control of the virtual drummer's performance
- Adjust intensity, complexity, timing, groove, dynamics, and much more
- Groundbreaking realtime performance engine allows for gradually adjusting the dynamics of a drum performance
- Fast, interactive realtime arrangement and composition of drum parts
- 5 high-definition drum kits
- Up to 12 instruments per kit
- Up to 300 samples per instrument
- 20GB of 24-bit audio uses proprietary lossless compression for 5GB space
- Over 1,500 preset drum performances
- Dozens of musical styles and song section structures
- Intelligently mapped drum patterns
- Doubles as a powerful MIDI drum module for use with your own drum patterns and sequences
- Built-in virtual mixing console for full control over drum kit sound, including room ambience, microphone levels/leakage, EQ, dynamics, and more
- Dedicated EQ and 2 insert effects processors per channel including compressor, limiter, tube saturation, distortion, bit crusher, filter, ring modulator, delay, reverb, phaser, chorus and more
- Support for multi-channel plug-in output for discrete routing and mixing of each drum kit component independently in the Pro Tools mixer
- MIDI Learn functionality allows for easily mapping plug-in parameters to MIDI instruments for hands-on control
- Full support for Pro Tools automation and control via Digidesign control surfaces and ICON integrated consoles
Strike RTAS Virtual Drummer
- System Requirements
Digidesign-qualified Pro Tools|HD, Pro Tools LE or Pro Tools M-Powered system running Pro Tools 7.0 or higher software
768 MB of RAM (1 GB or better recommended)
DVD-ROM drive for installation
iLok USB Smart Key (a free iLok.com account is required for retrieving and managing iLok licenses)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
if you want your drumms to to be a REAL drummer playing them. This is as close as you can get. maybe even better. sure everything has its things about it that could be better. but overall - it is great. make sure you have plenty of RAM and a good fast decently powerful computer. If you are seriious about music you should have this anyway. strike is a great product. take the time to learn to use it and it is great!