- Product 581564
Digital Reference DR4600 Wireless Microphone System
- Write a Review
The Digital Reference DR4600 wireless microphone system provides crystal-clear sound in a robust RF package. The cardioid dynamic microphone delivers...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A wireless cardioid mic system with 1000 RF channels.
The Digital Reference DR4600 wireless microphone system provides crystal-clear sound in a robust RF package. The cardioid dynamic microphone delivers rich vocal tone, and the receiver's 1000 RF channels provide geographic and multi-system flexibility. Its durable all-metal construction protects your investment, and the mic's simple operation lets you focus on the audience.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Frequency-agile operation with 1000 user selectable UHF channels for crystal-clear operation nationwide
- True Diversity receiver design with dual front-ends minimizes drop outs
- Switchable RF transmit power to extend distance in demanding environments
- Rugged all-metal construction for transmitters and receiver
- ASC IR transmitter set-up
- Simple front-panel control and menu navigation
- Cardioid dynamic microphone element