- #J89803 000000000 J89803000000000
DPA Microphones d:dicate 4017C Compact Shotgun Microphone
- Write a Review
The d:dicate 4017C Shotgun Microphone, Compact is equipped with a highly-directional hypercardioid pickup pattern; obtained using a supercardioid des...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compact shotgun mic perfect for use with camera systems.
The d:dicate 4017C Shotgun Microphone, Compact is equipped with a highly-directional hypercardioid pickup pattern; obtained using a supercardioid design with an interference tube that provides excellent off-axis rejection. Its unique directional pattern is useful when you need exceptionally high directivity with high background noise rejection. It is convenient when you cannot place the mic close enough to the sound source. The MMP-C preamplifier makes booming applications such as in a car or in low-ceiling rooms is uncomplicated.
Extensive research and development has been undertaken to optimize the sound coming from the sides and back of the microphone. One of the key accomplishments is that we have minimized often very un-linear response of a shotgun microphone due to its side lobes. The condenser capsule uses a high voltage pre-polarized back plate, endowing the shotgun with high output as well as wide dynamics, extremely low noise and distortion specifications.
The d:dicate 4017C Shotgun Microphone, Compact is also available with Rycote Windshield and suspension system – a fully-packed and ready-to-go solution. At any time, and with no tools needed, it is possible to transform the d:dicate 4017C Shotgun Microphone, Compact into a new configuration. You can combine it with another d:dicate or d:facto Microphone Capsule or Preamplifier.
- Small and lightweight
- Excellent RF Immunity
- Uniform off-axis response
- Highly directional pattern
You deserve the best sound, regardless of what you play.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 146 dB
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Not specified
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: .75 in.
- Length: 6 in.
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.