- Product J14595
DPA Microphones d:dictate 4007A Omnidirectional Microphone
- Write a Review
The High-SPL Recording Microphone 4007A is a phantom powered (P48) close miking specialist with an extremely linear on-axis response in an extended f...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-SPL condenser mic with enhanced dynamic range.
The High-SPL Recording Microphone 4007A is a phantom powered (P48) close miking specialist with an extremely linear on-axis response in an extended frequency range from 10 Hz to 40 kHz (±2 dB).
This high-performance condenser omni mic has an incredible dynamic range of 124 dB from the noise floor to 1% THD and is capable of handling up to 160 dB SPL peak before clipping occurs, making it suitable for a wide range of applications from AB stereo pair to close miking tasks as well as measurement requirements.
The 4007A has through its total acoustical transparency and ultra-high SPL handling capability gained a reputation as being a top choice for picking up drums, percussion and brass instruments, whenever the natural and non-distorted result is paramount.
4007A is, due to its linear qualities and perfect omnidirectionality, also used as reference microphone in both microphone comparisons and acoustic test equipment.
- Linear response up to 40 kHz
- Incredible dynamic range
- Extreme SPL handling up to 160 dB
- Close miking, main pair recording or measurement use
Great for drums and percussion, order today!
d:dictate 4007A Omnidirectional Microphone
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 10 Hz - 40 kHz
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: 10 Hz - 40 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal +/- 2 dB at 250 Hz: 9 mV/Pa; -40 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 24 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 26 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 36 dB (max. 38 dB)
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 70 dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.5 % up to 142 dB SPL peak
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 1 % up to 148 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 124 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 160 dB
- Switchable attenuator, filters etc.: 0 dB / -20 dB
- Output impedance: 200 Ω
- Cable drive capability: 100 m (328 ft)
- Output balance principle: Impedansbalanceret med Active Drive
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR): > 60 dB
- Power supply: 48 V Phantom power (±- 4 V)
- Current consumption: 2.8 mA
- Connector: XLR-3M. Pin 1: shield, Pin 2: signal + phase, Pin 3: - phase
- Color: Matte black
- Weight: 163 g (5.7 oz)
- Microphone diameter: 12 - 19 mm (0.47 - 0.75 in)
- Capsule diameter: 12 mm (0.47 in)
- Microphone length: 170 mm (6.7 in)
- Maximum output voltage: 7 V
- Polarity: +V at pin 2 for positive sound pressure
- Temperature range: -40 °C to 50 °C (-40 °F to 122 °F)
- Relative Humidity (RH): Up to 90%
- Matching tolerance (frequency response and sensitivity): ± 0.5 dB
- Phase deviation for kit: < 5°