- Product J14594
DPA Microphones d:dictate ST4006C Stereo Pair with 4006C Compact Omnis
- Write a Review
The ST2011A is a complete DPA 2011A Stereo Pair with two handpicked cardioid microphones, selected on sensitivity within ±1.5 dB making several stere...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Discrete stereo pair of compact mics with omni pattern condenser capsules.
The ST2011A is a complete DPA 2011A Stereo Pair with two handpicked cardioid microphones, selected on sensitivity within ±1.5 dB making several stereo principles like XY and ORTF easy to obtain.
Finding its use on numerous stages and recording sessions, the ST2011A exhibits a previously unheard blend of clarity, richness and dynamic range, the 2011As perform close to much more exclusive microphone pairs.
The foam design in the heavy-duty transportation box allows for fast and easy exchange of microphone/accessory inlays.
Included in this kit
Two carefully matched 2011A cardioid microphones, sturdy Peli case, holders, and windscreens.
- Sensitivity selected pair
- Superb stage separation and level control
- All-round workhorses
- Peli Case transportation and protection
Outfit your stage or studio today!
d:dictate ST4006C Stereo Pair with 4006C Compact Omnis
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient, with interference tube
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser, Twin Diaphragm Capsule
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB, at 30 cm: 50 Hz - 17 kHz with 3 dB soft boost at 12 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ± 2 dB at 1 kHz: 10 mV/Pa; -40 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 20 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 23 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 33 dB (max. 36 dB)
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 74 dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at 1 kHz: < 1 % up to 137 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 117 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 153 dB
- Switchable attenuator: 0 dB / -20 dB
- Output impedance: < 200 ohm
- Minimum load impedance: 2 kohm
- Cable drive capability: 100 m (328 ft)
- Output balance principle: Impedance balancing with Active Drive
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR): > 60 dB
- Power supply (for full specifications): 48 V Phantom power (± 4 V)
- Current consumption: 2.8 mA
- Connector: XLR-3M. Pin 1: shield, Pin 2: signal + phase, Pin 3: - phase
- Color: Matte black
- Weight: 164 g (5.8 oz)
- Microphone diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in)
- Microphone length: 198 mm (7.8 in)
- Output voltage, RMS: > 5 V
- Polarity: +V at pin 2 for positive sound pressure
- Temperature range: -40 °C to 45 °C (-40 °F to 113 °F)
- Relative Humidity (RH): Up to 90%
- Sensitivity selection tolerance (at 1 kHz): ± 1.5 dB