- Product J14592
DPA Microphones d:dictate ST4011C Stereo Pair with 4011C Compact Cardioids
- Write a Review
Whenever a small, lightweight, inconspicuous microphone for top-quality sound is required, the compact design and uniform unidirectional response of ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Discrete stereo pair of compact condenser mics, excellent for live and recording.
Whenever a small, lightweight, inconspicuous microphone for top-quality sound is required, the compact design and uniform unidirectional response of the d:dictate 4011C makes it the perfect choice. They are particularly popular as spot mics for classical recording and on-stage close mics for live sound.
The DPA ST4011C is a complete DPA 4011C Stereo Pair with two carefully factory-matched first order cardioid microphones. Even though the standard tolerances on DPA Reference Standards are extremely low, a stereo match is even closer. The specially selected DPA 4011C microphones are matched within ±1 dB on both frequency response and sensitivity.
The foam design in the heavy-duty transportation box allows for fast and easy exchange of microphone/accessory inlays.
- Excellent for both PA/Live and recording
- Carefully matched within ± 1 dB
- Low profile mounting options
- Peli Case transportation and protection
Outfit your stage or studio today!
d:dictate ST4011C Stereo Pair with 4011C Compact Cardioids
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB, at 30 cm: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ± 2 dB at 1 kHz: 10 mV/Pa; -40 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 18 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 20 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 25 dB
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 76 dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 1 % up to 139 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 121 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 152 dB
- Output impedance: < 200 ohm
- Minimum load impedance: 2 kohm
- Cable drive capability: 100 m (328 ft)
- Output balance principle: Impedance balancing with Active Drive
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR): > 50 dB
- Power supply (for full specifications): 48 V Phantom power (± 4 V)
- Current consumption: 2.8 mA
- Connector: XLR-3M. Pin 1: shield, Pin 2: signal + phase, Pin 3: - phase
- Color: Matte black
- Weight: 58 g (2 oz)
- Microphone diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in)
- Capsule diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in)
- Microphone length: 64 mm (2.5 in)
- Output voltage, RMS: > 4 V
- Polarity: +V at pin 2 for positive sound pressure
- Temperature range: -40 °C to 45 °C (-40 °F to 113 °F)
- Relative Humidity (RH): Up to 90%
- Matching tolerance: ± 1 dB
- Phase deviation for kit: < 10°