- Product J14591
DPA Microphones d:fine 4088 Directional Headset Microphone
- Write a Review
DPA 4088 is a miniature cardioid headset mic built on the finest DPA experiences in microphone design and manufacturing, providing one of the best so...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Directional headset mic great for performers of all types.
DPA 4088 is a miniature cardioid headset mic built on the finest DPA experiences in microphone design and manufacturing, providing one of the best sounding directional headworn microphones available today for performing talent of various sorts.
Open, natural and reliable are the most describing words for this microphone. The high quality of the microphone itself means that you will hear the sound of the voice right away - not the microphone. In acoustically demanding live performance environments, where background noise and feedback is a concern, the 4088 will tackle these challenges with ease.
The smooth and elegant design of the 4088 makes it the most invisible headworn cardioid microphone today. Sound quality, visual elegance and versatility go hand in hand to transform every show into the performance of a lifetime. The capsule is a pre-polarized first order pressure gradient transducer, hidden in a small and lightweight housing with dimensions just slightly larger than our omni capsules.
The mechanical design is based on the proven quality of the 4066 headset microphone. The headset mount is exactly the same; the boom however is 3 centimeters longer in order to meet the need for placement at the corner of the mouth. The flexibility and stability of this construction is very unique.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Open and natural sound
- Unequalled flexibility and stability
- Available in three colors and three sizes
Call or click to order today!
- Directional characteristics: Cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: 100 Hz - 20 kHz (4 - 6 dB soft boost at 15 kHz)
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; 44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 Pa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 68 dB (A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 1 % up to 123 dB SPL peak; < 1 % up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: 30 - 40 ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min. 5 V - max. 50 V through DPA adapter. With DAD6001-BC/DAD6024/DAD4099: 48 V phantom power ±4 V for full performance.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black, brown or beige
- Microphone weight: 14 g (0.5 oz) incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 5.5 mm (0.25 in)
- Microphone length: 11 mm (0.5 in)
- Cable length: 1.2 m (3.9 ft)
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (0.06 in)
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Operating temperature range: -10 to 45 C (14 to 113 F)