- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DPA Microphones d:vice Digital Audio Kit with d:screet 4060 Lavalier Microphone
- Write a Review
- #K35937 000000000 K35937000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This kit is perfect for when only one person is speaking at a time. It is a robust and unobtrusive solution; the tiny d:screet SC4060 Omnidirectional...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Perfect kits for any situation.
This kit is perfect for when only one person is speaking at a time. It is a robust and unobtrusive solution; the tiny d:screet SC4060 Omnidirectional Miniature Microphone is placed in the smallest holder on the market where it is protected from rough handling.
The d:screet SC4060 is very natural sounding, offering great detail and resolution. It has a very low noise floor, impressive sensitivity and can handle high SPL. When the d:screet SC4060 will be used on a podium, table or elsewhere – it can be used to pick up speech from two or more people or pick up ambience sound. The d:screet SC4060 is omnidirectional so it picks up sound perfectly, no matter which direction the microphone is placed in. The holder is designed to minimize clothing noise. It is prepared for upwards, downwards, left- or right-side mounting on lapels, shirts and neckties.
This kit can be combined with any other DPA mic, like the d:screet 4080-BM Cardioid Lavalier, for more isolated sound pick up or a d:dicate Capsule via the MMP-G amplifier.
- 1 x SC4060-BM d:screet 4060 Miniature Omnidirectional Mic
- 1 x SCM0013-B 4-Way Clip for d:screet
- 3 x DUA0560 Foam Windscreens for d:screet
You deserve the best sound, regardless of what you play.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.