- Product 185002
Drawmer S2 Signature Series Dual Channel Tube Compressor
- Write a Review
The Drawmer S2 is a dual channel tube compressor that features a host of creative processing possibilities. BIG- Retains bass frequencies and minimi...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
The Drawmer S2 is a dual channel tube compressor that features a host of creative processing possibilities.
BIG- Retains bass frequencies and minimizes undesirable 'pumping' by rolling off the detection signal at 75, 125 or 250Hz (user switchable). A fully variable level control allows for the desired amount of Big processing and an in/out switch provides the option to remove from the signal path for A/B comparison.
BRIGHT- A dynamic high-frequency enhancer to keep compressed audio sounding fresh and bright with continuously variable frequency control (500Hz to 20kHz) and amount of dynamic enhancement.
DRY- Mixes user defined amount of 'uncompressed' signal with the compressed signal to create 'parallel compression effect' without the need for external mixing devices.
Retains low frequencies without pumping, enhances high frequencies, and does parallel compression
- 2 Channel soft-knee tube compressor
- Fully balanced internal signal path
- Class A design
- Isolation transformers IN and OUT
- 'Alltube' circuit design
- Variable attack and release with optional 'Program Dependent' auto release operation
- Dual mono or stereo link operation
- Switchable 'peak' or 'VU' metering to display transients
- Switchable +10db or +20db meter re-scale modes
- 8 segment gain reduction metering
- 'Big' mode for retaining low frequencies
- 'Bright' mode for enhancing high frequencies
- 'Dry' mix mode for 'parallel compression effect'
Enjoy all of the creative possibilities of compression without the problems. With this on your 2-bus, you can make a record.