- J38729 000000000 J38729000000000
DynaMount X1 Robotic Microphone Mount
- Write a Review
DynaMount introduces the world’s first line of robotic microphone mounts. It is a dream come true for all recording engineers and producers who know ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A tool that brings the often lost art of microphone placement back into the studio.
DynaMount introduces the world’s first line of robotic microphone mounts. It is a dream come true for all recording engineers and producers who know the value of finding the perfect microphone placement. While listening through monitors, all DynaMount models allow the user to adjust the position and orientation of any mounted microphone via Wi-Fi from your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer using the free iOS, Android and Chrome apps. Multiple recallable presets allow microphone positions to be saved and returned to with the click of a mouse, allowing for extremely precise and easy A/Bing. With a DynaMount, there is no longer a need to fix it in the mix.
The X1 offers two axes of movement making it a great tool for microphone placement and phase alignment. With a construction composed largely of high quality anodized aluminum it is both strong and light. It attaches to the microphone stands you already own and works with nearly every typical microphone used in studio and live applications. Use it on guitar and bass cabs, acoustic guitar, overheads, piano, and any acoustic instrument. With the X1 you are guaranteed to find the sweet spot.
- Two axes of movement
- Controllable via Wi-Fi from any device with free Chrome, iOS and Android apps
- Also controllable via USB from laptop and desktop computers
- Save multiple microphone positions as recallable presets for easy and precise A/Bing
- Can be used horizontally, vertically or upside down with optional clutch
- Works with most microphones and microphone stands
- Control Methods: Wi-Fi, USB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.75 in. x 14.75 in. x 4.75 in.
- Weight: 3.4 lb.
- Range of Motion (Axis-1): 5-1/2 in.
- Range of Motion (Axis-2): 6-1/4 in.
- Axial Nudge Increment (Axis-1): 1/18 in.
- Axial Nudge Increment (Axis-2): 1/16 in.
- Mounting Method: 5/8 in.-27 threads
- Included Power Adapter: DC 12V, 2.5A
- Power Adapter Cable Length: 8 ft. (2.5 m)
- Max Microphone Weight (horizontal/level setup)*: 5 lb. (2.2 kg)
- Max Microphone Weight (vertical/inclined/upside-down setup)*: 2 lb. (0.9 kg)
Order this special mic mount today.