- Product 605004
Dynaudio Acoustics BM 9S Active 10" Subwoofer
- Write a Review
The Dynaudio BM 9S subwoofer is intended to operate with the BM 5A monitors. It is extremely well-suited for that extra punch to the bottom in setups...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
The Dynaudio BM 9S subwoofer is intended to operate with the BM 5A monitors. It is extremely well-suited for that extra punch to the bottom in setups where space is limited. The BM 9S subwoofer speaker delivers a clear, crispy and surprisingly powerful punch when you take its almost diminutive size into account. The BM 9S will complement stereo and multichannel monitoring equally well and when daisy-chaining of subwoofers is needed, it sports a low level LFE input/output.
For significant control and enhancement of the general performance, the BM 9S has a closed cabinet. This creates an internal pressure by which the woofer gains a considerable amount of precision when it comes to the reproduction of low frequency signals. This precision is easily audible and it augments the feeling of reality that the listener experiences.
The Dynaudio BM 9S is very suitable for the following production environments: post production, music recording and mixing, film editing (smaller rooms), DVD authoring and mastering, multichannel production, broadcast, edit suites, and OB vans.
Perfect for extra punch in limited spaces.
- 10" woofer
- Phase adjustment in 0° / 180°
- Auto on/off, power LED
- Mode selection, LFE or slave
- Adjustment of low-pass corner frequencies (50-150Hz)
- SAT/SUB high-pass adjustment, Flat, 60 Hz, 80 Hz
- Small dimensions: 11.6" X 11.4" X 12.5"
- 200W @ 4 Ohms
- Discrete LFE input, slave output for linking
BM 9S Active 10" Subwoofer
- System: Active Subwoofer
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 29 Hz - 250 Hz
- Low Frequency Limit: 29Hz
- High Frequency Limit:
- 50 Hz - 250 Hz
- Amplifier Power: 200W @ 4 Ohms
- Crossover Frequencies: HP Sat, Flat/60Hz/80Hz, LP, 50-150Hz
- Crossover Slope: 2nd order Butterworth
- Crossover bypass: Yes (Flat)
- Phase adjustment: 0° / 180°
- Inputs: balanced/XLR
- Input Sensitivity for Full Output: 75mV - 5V
- Maximum Input: 10Vrms
- Input Impedance: 20 k (+ branch) 10k (- branch)
- Output: balanced/XLR
- Master / Slave Link: Yes
- Remote Control
- Drive Unit: 10" (24 cm), long throw
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Internal Cabinet Volume: 15,9 litres
- Bass Principle: closed
- Power Consumption (max): 325W
- Power Consumption (standby): 16W
- Mains Voltage: 100-120V 50/60Hz or 220-240V 50/60Hz
- Weight (net):
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 294 x 289 x 318 mm / 11.6" x 11.4" x 12.5"
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Dynaudio Acoustics BM 9S Active 10" Subwoofer:
This sub is the ONLY one to get if you own BM5A monitors already. If you don't have these matching Dynaudio satellites, this sub probably isn't your best choice. I previously had an M-Audio ported subwoofer connected to my monitors, and the difference is night and day. This sub is sealed, which provides a smooth and accurate sound. It really blends in with the monitors so you don't "hear" the subwoofer, you just hear the complete mix. The speaker is closer to 8" than 10", but it's tight sound meshes well with the left and right speakers. This is the right sub for the BM5A's.