- Write a Review
Top quality low end for the studio.
From dubstep to metal, today's bass-dependent music requires a studio subwoofer for monitoring. The Dynaudio BM149S delivers the punch and woof that will inform your low-end mix decisions. Dynaudio is one of the truly venerated names in professional studio monitoring.
The Dynaudio tradition continues in the new II-series subs, delivering Dynaudio's premium, professional sound quality and performance. Dynaudio Professional II-series precision subwoofers are made in Denmark using hand-crafted drivers that have made Dynaudio the industry standard in studios the world over.
The BM14S II is a precision subwoofer specifically designed to complement BM6 mkIII and BM12 mkIII monitors, adding extended bass in mid-sized mixing and recording environments, however it is also a logical addition to any monitoring system.
- 12" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil. 300W @ 4 ohm
- Phase adjustment in 0 / 180; Auto on/off, power LED;
- Selectable LFE or slave mode
- Discrete LFE input, slave output for linking
- Seamless adjustment of low-pass corner frequencies
- SAT/SUB high-pass adjustment: Flat, 60 Hz, 80 Hz.
Put some boom in the room with this professional studio subwoofer.
BM14S II Studio Sub (EA)
- Model:BM14S II
Frequency Response:18 Hz to 250 Hz (+/-3 dB)
Inputs: LFE/Slave, SAT/SUB, XLR right/left full bandwidth
XLR Input impedance: + branch 20 kOhm, - branch 10 kOhm
Sensitivity: 75 mVRMS to 5 VRMS, adjustable
Max. Input voltage:10 VRMS
Outputs: Slave, SAT/SUB, XLR right/left, High-pass filtered
XLR Output impedance:100 Ohm (each branch)
XLR Pin-out: 1: 0 / 2: + / 3: -
Mode selector: LFE, Slave (Phase and volume controls are bypassed in slave mode
Phase adjustment: 0 - 180
SAT High-pass: Flat, 60 Hz, 80 Hz
SUB Low-pass: 50 Hz to 150 Hz
Auto ON/OFF: Automatic ON (LED green) when signal is detected at input Automatic mute (LED red) when no signal is detected for 15 to 20 min.
Amplifier power: 200 W, 4 Ohm
Power consumption: <16 W Standby, 325 W Max.
Woofer: 300 mm/12", One piece molded MSP cone (Magnesium Silicate Polymer), 100 mm/4", Pure aluminum voice coil
Weight: 21 kg. / 46.3 lbs
Dimensions (WxHxL): 350 x 350 x 369.5 / 13.8" x 13.8" x 14.5"
(Specs can change without notice)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.