- Product J07426
Dynaudio Acoustics BM6 mkIII Studio Monitor (EA)
- Write a Review
The BM6 mkIII builds on the success of the BM6A MKII design, re-voiced around Dynaudio's next generation waveguide. Designed and often chosen as a br...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Magnificent 7" monitor, appropriate for any style of music.
The BM6 mkIII builds on the success of the BM6A MKII design, re-voiced around Dynaudio's next generation waveguide. Designed and often chosen as a bridge to mid-field, its small size belies its ability to deliver high SPL and broad frequency response, while the hand-crafted drivers deliver superior performance. Comes with decoupling monitor stands.
¢ Extended excursion 7" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil.
¢ 1.1" soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil.
¢ 100W LF and 50W HF Class AB amplifier.
¢ Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R200 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling.
¢ Optional TC Electronic Level Pilot or BMC-2 for precision level control
¢ Made in Denmark
IsoAcoustics Monitor Stands
When Dynaudio started looking for the best solution for isolating the BM mkIII monitors from the surface, they found that IsoAcoustics provide the best and most flexible product on the market. They formed a partnership with IsoAcoustics that allowed them to bundle every BM mkIII monitor with a dual-branded stand that also allows you to angle your monitors slightly upwards or downwards in order to match your listening position perfectly. The ISO-L8R155 is bundled with BM Compact mkIII and BM5 mkIII, while the ISO-L8R200 is included with BM6 mkIII and BM12 mkIII.
- 119dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 40Hz-21kHz
- Extended bass with BM14S II precision subwoofer
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
Order today. Your monitors are among the most important pieces of equipment in your studio.
BM6 mkIII Studio Monitor (EA)
- Model: BM6 mkIII
- System: Two-way Active Precision Nearfield Monitor
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 21 kHz
- Input level for 85 dB SPL @ 1m: 119 dB peak
- Power consumption: Standby: 0.3 W Idle: 5.8 Max: 94 W
- Amplifier power: Tweeter: 50 W / Woofer: 100 W
- Resonance Frequency: 37 Hz
- Bass Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 1500 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 6 dB/oct
- Tweeter: Esotec 28 mm/1.1" soft dome, Rear chamber, Magnetic fluid 4 mm alu front, Pure alu wire voice coil
- Woofer: 175 mm/7", One-piece molded poly-prop cone, 75 mm/3" pure alu voice coil
- Weight: 11,05 kg / 24.36 lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 202 x 334 x 328 mm / 7.9" x 13.1" x 12.9"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Quality build
- Not Easy To Come By
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Dynaudio Acoustics BM6 mkIII Studio Monitor (EA):
The sound that comes from these babies is untarnished. The quality of the speakers and amplifiers are above board. What is heard is exactly what was captured during recording... so when the sounds are not nice, it is not the speakers fault. This forces a recording artist like myself to improve where it counts. Each speaker weighs just over 30 lbs., and the size fits well into a small to medium size studio.