- Product H87348
Dynaudio Acoustics DBM50 Active Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
The DBM50 Studio Monitor from Dynaudio Acoustics is specifically engineered for desktop use. From it' handcrafted Dynaudio drivers to its beautiful e...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Take a radically different angle to desktop mixing.
The DBM50 Studio Monitor from Dynaudio Acoustics is specifically engineered for desktop use. From it' handcrafted Dynaudio drivers to its beautiful exterior, the DBM50 features a unique angled design to allowing you to be in the perfect listening position. Using over 35 years of experience, Dynaudio created a new woofer design for the DBM50 with a 20% larger membrane and a soft roll off giving it exceptional bass output. The DBM50 also features both RCA and XLR inputs, and EQ settings that allow it to be fit exactly into your set up weather it is a near wall placement or free standing.
From the innovative wave-guide around the tweeter to the optional addition of the level controller that never compromises the all-important level interrelationship between speakers, DBM50 is the perfect partner in situations where the only thing that counts is perfection.
- Front baffle tilt for perfect desktop placement
- Smooth HF waveguide securing optimal near field sweet spot
- Handcrafted drivers, legendary Dynaudio craftsmanship
- 117dB SPL Peak power
- 1" High-resolution soft dome tweeter
- 7.5" Woofer extended excursion
- 2 Channel 50 watt RMS power amplifier
- Frequency response: 46Hz to 21kHz
- HF, MF and LF room filtering
- HP filtering for optimal subwoofer adaption
- Auto standby mode
Put yourself in the ˜sweet spot™ today.
DBM50 Active Studio Monitor
- Model: DBM50
- System: Two-way Active Nearfield Monitor
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 46Hz - 2kHz
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC Short Term): 117 dB peak
- Max SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC Short Term): N/A
- Input level for 85 dB SPL @1m (+4/-10): 80mV @ 0dB setting
- Input level for max peak SPL (+4/-10): -10dB: 4.8Vrms, 0dB: 1.5Vrms, +4dB: 1Vrms
- Power consumption: Idle: 5.8 W / Max: 94 W
- Amplifier power: Tweeter: 50 W / Woofer: 50 W
- Resonance Frequency: 39Hz
- Internal Cabinet Volume: 13.9 liters
- Bass Principle: Bass Reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 1500 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 6 dB/oct
- Tweeter: D-281 - 28 mm soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid, 4mm aluminum front, Pure alu wire voice coil
- Woofer: 180 mm/7.1", One-piece thermo formed MSP cone, 75mm/3" pure aluminum wire on kapton former
- Weight: 15.9lb
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 9.1" x 13.7" x 13.2"
- High pass filters: 60Hz, 80Hz, Off
- High Pass' Switch: Flat: 25Hz, 2nd order / 60Hz: 60Hz, 2nd order / 80Hz: 80Hz, 2nd order
- LF' Switch: +2: +2 dB low shelf 150Hz / 0: Flat / -2: -2 dB low shelf 150Hz
- MF' Switch: 0: Flat / -2: -2 dB notch 450Hz Q0,7 / -4: -4 dB notch 450Hz Q0,7